This is an easy and delicious recipe for homemade dinner rolls that never fails to impress! Fluffy, buttery bread rolls the whole family will love.
Easy Homemade Dinner Rolls
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 packets yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 8 cups flour
- Warm milk in microwave for 1 minute. Add sugar, oil and salt together with the warmed milk into the bowl of your mixer.
- Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup of warm water with one teaspoon of sugar. Set aside.
- Add 2 cups of flour to the mixer.
- Beat in 2 eggs.
- Add yeast mixture. Gradually mix in the remaining flour.
- Let rise for 3 hours, then divide the dough into equal sized 4 balls.
- Roll out the dough into a pie shape and cut into long triangles. Roll the dough from the widest to the narrowest. Let rise for 1 hour.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Brush the rolls with butter and serve.