Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
Sharing a favorite Italian pasta salad today that is a family favorite! This Italian Style Spinach Pasta Salad is packed with zesty flavor that your guests will love!
Pasta Salad Recipes
Pasta salad recipes are so great when entertaining guests! I’ve put together a salad full of some of my favorite ingredients that is perfect for busy weeknights and great for whipping up for guests when you are entertaining. Hope you enjoy this flavor packed simple to prepare salad!
Place your spinach leaves onto your serving plates then top with cooked pasta. You can also use couscous or orzo as a substitute.
You’ve got a lovely salad that is sure to impress.
Have a side of Italian Dressing to drizzle over each salad.
- 1 cup dry Arcini di Pepe
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup garbanzo beans drained
- 1/2 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup pickled hot peppers or pepperocini's
- 1/4 cup fresh shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian Dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.Divide spinach between 4 serving plates. Top centers with a spoonful of cooked pasta and top evenly with garbanzo beans, sun dried tomatoes, kalamata olives and hot peppers. Garnish with shaved Parmesan Cheese and drizzle dressing over top before serving.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.