Nutella Marshmallow Turnovers are one treat you need to try! Flaky puff pastry with gooey meltaway marshmallow and creamy Nutella make this turnover recipe the most irresistible, easy dessert.
When I tell you this, take me very seriously…..run, don’t walk to your nearest grocery store and make these today! I knew I wanted to make a Nutella treat the other day and when this simple idea for Nutella marshmallow turnovers came to mind, I had no idea how crazy good it would be!
The pastry with the gooey disappearing marshmallow and nutella make for a treat that you just must try for yourself!
Can you handle this line up?! Sorry, I forgot to add one egg for the egg wash 🙂
Um….this stuff should be illegal. I think one could devour the entire jar in one sitting! Well, maybe just me 🙂
Ok, easy easy. Spread your Nutella onto center of each pastry square, top with mini marshmallows and fold over!
Take a little fork and crimp those edges, nice and firm.
Next, you’ll brush with an egg white wash and sprinkle with sugar, mmmmm!
Get a load of this! How crazy good does that look baking in the oven? Wait until you sink your teeth into it 🙂
I sprinkled mine with a little powdered sugar 🙂
Oooey, gooey and delish!
Nutella Marshmallow Turnovers
- 1 package puff pastry, 2 pastry sheets thawed
- 1 cup Nutella spread
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Egg white wash: 1 egg white whisked with 1 Tablespoon water
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each square of pastry into 4 equal size pieces (I trimmed mine just a little).
- Spread a couple tablespoons of Nutella spread onto the center of each pastry leaving 1/2 inch border around edges.
- Top each with about 12-15 mini marshmallows and fold over to form a little triangle. Crimp edges firmly with the tines of a fork.
- Brush with egg white wash then sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until pastry just turns golden.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes, sprinkle with powdered sugar then dig in!
Have a great new week! See you soon!
OK. Makes only 8. Double would be 16. Good. Three jars of Nutella. Yes, three. Two for the double recipe and one for eating while making the treats so I know I will have enough Nutella for the treats!
ブランドコピー時計大人気を海外激安通販専門店ロレックス、ブルガリ、フランク ミュラー、シャネル、カルティエ、オメガ、IWC、ルイヴィトン、オーデマ ピゲ、ブライトリング、グッチ、エルメス、パネライ、パテックフィリップ偽物（コピー商品）のブランドの腕時計の販売、通販。 http://www.bestevance.com/Blancpain/index.htm
Delicious recipe, will definitely try it!
Take mold 4 timetable the item outdoors and brush away loose spores.
Here are some things to think about. Of course, the best measure mold 4 timetable you can take.
A local dry cleaner may be able to find molds behind the kitchen or
bathroom sink. To begin with, you have no doubt heard of Tilex.