Cheesy Beef Enchilada Casserole
This Cheesy Beef Enchilada Casserole makes the perfect flavor packed weeknight dinner! Easy Dinner Recipes for the win!
This beef enchilada casserole will have the entire family glad it’s dinner time! Literally minutes in the kitchen. Easy dinner ideas are my favorite kind of recipes to make. Be sure to check out my other simple dinner recipes!
Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to the blog!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you new Mexican style family friendly recipes.
Developing quick and simple dinner recipes is one of my favorite things to do because I know how hard it is to get dinner on the table during the busy holidays and kids school schedules. I’ve used simple pantry ingredients to get dinner on the table in no time.
How To Make a Beef Enchilada Casserole
Simple pantry ingredients today. I also used Old El Paso’s Red Enchilada Sauce and Diced Green Chilies.
To start, place your cooked rice into a large bowl and add your black beans. Add the diced tomatoes and chilies.
Add your black beans.
Add your Old El Paso Diced Green Chilies.
Add your salt, cumin and pepper then give a good mix to combine.
Top with ground beef and pour your Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce evenly over beef.
Top with lots of cheese and it’s time to bake!
Remove from oven and serve nice and warm!
Easy Dinner Recipes!
Hope you enjoy!
- 3 cups dry short grain white rice
- 15 ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with chilies mild version
- 4 ounce can Old El Paso Diced Green Chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound cooked ground beef lightly seasoned
- 10 ounce can Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce
- 2 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish lightly with cooking spray. Cook rice according to package directions then place in a large bowl.
- To rice bowl, add black beans, green chilies, diced tomatoes, salt, cumin and pepper. Stir to combine then transfer to 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Top evenly with cooked ground beef then pour enchilada sauce evenly over beef. Top with shredded cheese then bake for 20-25 minutes, until hot and cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Disclaimer: This post was in partnership with Old El Paso 2016. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.