These finger-licking Chocolate Chip S’mores Cookies are filled with marshmallows and M&Ms, and oozing with melted chocolate. The perfect way to enjoy indoor s’mores, baked in your own oven!
Is there anything more fun than oozing marshmallow and chocolate? Hmmm let me think about it, No way. These cookies are so much fun and the whole family can get involved making them. I found the greatest new treat at Target a few weeks ago from Kraft called chocolate covered mini marshmallows (click link for a pic of the package) and let me tell you, try to find them. I mixed them into this cookie dough and what you get is pure magical! No worries if you can’t find them, the dough is fabulous with or without them.
Hope you all enjoy these finger licking good cookies as much as we did last night! Take a look!
2 sticks softened butter
3/4 Cups sugar
3/4 Cup brown sugar, packed
1 Tablespoon vanilla
2 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 oz package Kraft Chocolate Covered Mini Marshmallows, if you can find them
1/2 Cup chocolate chips
1 1/2 Cups mini baking M&M’s
Mini Marshmallows (less than 1 bag full)
Mini Hersey bars
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat butter and sugars in stand or electric mixer until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined as well. In a large bowl, whisk the flour, soda and salt. Add to wet ingredients as well as marshmallows, chips and M&M’s until just combined. Spread onto a large rimmed baking sheet that’s been lined with parchment paper and sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until edges are just turning golden brown. Remove and let cool completely.
2. Use your favorite cookie cutters to cut out shapes. Top bottom shapes with a layer of mini marshmallows and place under broiler until puffed. Top with hershey bars to melt. Top with another cookie to close sandwich. Serve warm.
I get to have my family for the week!
It is such a treat to have my family here visiting us this week from AZ. We went to watch the sunset last night at the beach, here are some pics I snapped of our evening.
Chocolate Chip S’mores Cookies with M&Ms
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 oz Kraft Chocolate Covered Mini Marshmallows if you can find them
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups Mini M&M’s
- Mini Marshmallows (less than 1 bag full)
- Mini Hersey bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter and sugars in stand or electric mixer until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined as well. In a large bowl, whisk the flour, soda and salt. Add to wet ingredients as well as marshmallows, chips and M&M’s until just combined.
- Spread onto a large rimmed baking sheet that’s been lined with parchment paper and sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until edges are just turning golden brown. Remove and let cool completely.
- Use your favorite cookie cutters to cut out shapes. Top bottom shapes with a layer of mini marshmallows and place under broiler until puffed. Top with Hershey bars to melt. Top with another cookie to close sandwich. Serve warm.
Wow! I have tried several of your recipes and my son loves em – as do I! But I have to know, how on earth do you stay so slim with these temptations to eat every day?! Love your recipes, thank you!!!
Thank you for some other informative website. Where else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a challenge that I am just now operating on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.
Thank you for every other informative web site. Where else could I get that type of info written in such a perfect means? I’ve a undertaking that I’m simply now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.
By my point of view I recognize with you , no joke we will require a lot more posts from you about this subject !! Thanks !
Jenny- I need you to mail me one of these RIGHT NOW! Thanks! 🙂
I’ve made these twice already. Big hit! The first time I didn’t have the chocolate covered marshmallows and the second time I did. I honestly didn’t notice much difference. But, in any case, these babies are sooooo soooo good! Thanks for the recipe! =)
oh i got some of those yummy chocolate marshmallows so I could try this. but haven't had a chance yet.
Made these last night (for my free day of the week). They were TO DIE FOR!!!!! I like smores, but now I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, these. Thanks for the inspirations! (so good I had to post about them on my own blog!) http://lifeisbetterwithsparkle.blogspot.com/2009/06/must-try-dessert.html
Those look absolutely delicious–what a terrific idea!
These look sinfully delicious! I have been wanting to make good old fashion smores, but boy am I glad I waited!!! Enjoy your time with your family in sunny California! We moved to California in January and have yet to get to the beach! After seeing your pics we might just have to take a trip next weekend. In the meantime we'll be eating smores!!!
Anything with "oozing" in the title has got to be good!!
I love the first photo where the Hershey's logo is melting…so pretty! These look decadent and delicious!
I want some NOW!!!