Sharing a favorite snickerdoodle cake today! These Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Bars are so simple to prepare and are loved by everyone! Perfect for parties and a great treat for fall festivities.
This snickerdoodle cake is about to be your new favorite Fall dessert! Ahhhh, simple desserts are my favorite. When you need a dessert to bring to friends, a party or potluck these are your bars. Fun festive pumpkin flavor with delicious cinnamon sugar topping! Hope you enjoy this simple ultra tasty bar!
Try my Pumpkin Snickerdoodles too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
How to Make Snickerdoodle Cake
Place your softened/partially melted butter and cake mix into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine slightly.
Best Pumpkin Recipes
Pumpkin and egg up next.
Time for the egg 🙂
1 cup of pumpkin puree.
Cinnamon chips! These are so yummy. Keep an eye out at your grocery store, they seem easier to find around baking season. You can always order them on Amazon if you can’t find them.
Add a teaspoon of cinnamon to the batter.
Transfer to a 9×13 inch baking dish lined with parchment paper.
Top with lots of cinnamon and sugar then it’s time to bake! Enjoy!
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cake Bars
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup cinnamon chips
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9x13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place cake mix, butter and egg into a large mixing bowl, stir to combine then add pumpkin, cinnamon chips and ground cinnamon.
- Press mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Place sugar and cinnamon into a small bowl to combine then sprinkle over top of bars.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool for 30 minutes before cutting into squares.