These Raspberry Scented M&M Cookies are such delicious cookies with a hint of raspberry flavor! These beautiful cookies will make your whole house smell like fresh raspberries!
Raspberry Scented M&M Cookies
You know when I saw these fabulous Raspberry M&M’s from Target that I was going to create another fun cookie right? Well, that I did! I thought it would be so fun to start with a raspberry butter that brings a perfectly hint of raspberry to each cookie with those delicious Raspberry M&Ms on top! Wait until you try these M&Ms, they are incredible right out of the bag, so try to leave some for the cookies 🙂
Hope you enjoy!!
Here’s your line up!
How to Make The Best Raspberry Cookies
You’ll need just about 1/2 cup of red raspberries to puree.
There are a number of ways you can puree your raspberries. I chose to just place them in my blender with 1 tablespoon water and mix until well combined. I placed the blended berries over my fine strainer to drain the juice. Make sense?
You get this beautiful berry puree. Makes the cookies smell and taste fabulous!
Drizzle 3 tablespoons of your puree into your softened butter.
Raspberry butter in the works!
Ahhhhh, pink raspberry butter!
Add your sugars and mix, mix, mix!
Add 2 beautiful eggs to the mix.
A little splash of vanilla.
Time for the dry ingredients!
I took a moment to capture the flour on the beater. I’m a nerd.
Add your chips.
Give a little taste then press into your muffin top pan! Do you have a muffin top pan yet?! You need one! In all seriousness, they really make awesome cookies.
Oh how fabulous are these Raspberry M&M’s? They really are delicious.
Press the M&M’s into your cookies.
I love how nice and round the cookies turn out. They are perfect for packaging up too!
Serve with milk 🙂
Raspberry Scented M&M Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3 tbsp raspberry puree
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 bag raspberry chocolate M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray two 6 count Muffin Top Pans with cooking spray.
- Place softened butter in bowl of stand or electric mixer. Place 1/2 cup raspberries into a blender with 1 tablespoon water and blend until well combined.
- Pour mixture over a fine strainer sieve placed over a small bowl to retrieve just the raspberry juice. Pour 3 tablespoons of the strained raspberry juice into the butter and beat on high until combined and pink.
- Add sugars and beat for 2 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla beating until well combined. Slowly add dry ingredients, white and chocolate chips, beating until just combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, add 2 heaping scoops of dough into each muffin top cup. Press to form around muffin top cup then top with 6 M&Ms pressing gently.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until edges become golden brown. Remove and let cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing. Remove from pans and serve.