Oh my, this brownie may go down in history as one of the best most sinful treats ever! This shortbread layer at the bottom makes for a buttery delicious addition that is just too good to pass up. AND how cute are the kisses hidden inside.
Ok, just stop and go make a batch, you are going to love these this weekend! Hurry and grab a bag of Candy Corn Kisses before they are all gone! If you absolutely cannot get your hands on them, any of your favorite kiss flavor will do 🙂
Break out your handy brownie mix 🙂
You know the drill, eggs, oil and H2O 🙂
Whip up your shortbread layer, just a few basic ingredients, then press in bottom of baking dish.
YES! Come to mama 🙂
Looking beautiful today.
Layer these babies over your shortbread layer then…..
Pour on your brownie batter!
Nice! Now bake for about an hour 🙂 Wait patiently.
Just before serving melt your remaining kisses, they make a lovely chocolate topping for your brownies!
Now time to eat! Enjoy 🙂
Shortbread Candy Corn Kissed Brownies
- 1 family size brownie mix (9×13 inch size)
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag Candy Corn Kisses, or any flavor you like, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, set batter aside.
- In a stand mixer, beat butter and sugars until creamy and light.
- Slowly add flour and salt until combined.
- Press shortbread dough into a 11×7 inch baking dish lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top shortbread dough with 50 kisses then pour brownie batter evenly over top of kisses.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes clean from center. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Have a great rest of your week and weekend! See you soon 🙂