Sharing my Magic Cookie Bars recipe today! My White Chocolate Peanut Butter Shortbread Magic Bars are a simple dessert perfect for any sweet occasion!
Magic Cookie Bars
Shortbread is one of my favorite desserts to enjoy. It’s so buttery and rich, you don’t need too much to satisfy that sweet tooth! Did I mention there are only 3 ingredients in shortbread?! How awesome is that. If you haven’t had a good shortbread, you have got to try it. Get your butter, flour, sugar and enjoy some sinful shortbread!
Try my 4 Layer Cookie Bars too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration!
How To Make Shortbread
You’ll cream your butter and sugar then add your flour.
Add some chocolate chips and mix until combined.
Easy Shortbread Cookies
For the love of shortbread dough.
Love at first sight 🙂
Place dough into a 11×7 inch baking dish then press evenly.
Drizzle 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk over dough. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until baked through.
Once cooled, I like to cut off 1/2 inch around each side. Totally optional, just makes squares more the same size/shape 🙂
Spread evenly with creamy peanut butter and drizzle with melted white chocolate. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Buttery sweet shortbread with bites of chocolate chips. Oh yah!
I use the Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melts for my drizzle. They melt so nicely.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Shortbread Magic Bars
- 2 sticks softened butter unsalted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips divided
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup melted white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 11×7 inch baking dish with parchment paper or foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place softened butter and sugar into a stand mixer, beating until creamy. Add flour, salt and 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips beating until dough forms. Transfer dough to prepared baking dish, drizzle evenly with sweetened condensed milk and bake for 40-45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Spread evenly with creamy peanut butter then drizzle with melted white chocolate. Cut into squares and serve.
Pin To Your Favorite Dessert Board!