Good Monday to you!!
Wait until you try these cute as can be little pink cookies! I don’t know about your kids, but my kids love that Nestle’s Strawberry Milk Powder. I certainly don’t have it on hand all the time, but a month or so ago, I decided to treat the boys with it. After enjoying cup after cup of strawberry milk, the old wheels started turning as to what “else” I could do with this stuff…..cookies of course!! Not sure why I didn’t think about it sooner, but I tell you, you’re going to love this recipe! Next I’m trying the Chocolate Milk version 🙂
Had so much fun with my little stinker in the kitchen helping me make these cookies, had to add some snapshots of him at the mixer 🙂 Hope you all enjoy!!
Here is where the strawberry milk powder is added, right along with the brown sugar and butter. I also added a drop or two of red food coloring to the eggs to give the cookies just a little stronger pink color. Love these! Now for my little helper….he LOVES working the old Kitchen Aid…and sampling the dough! Little cutie 🙂
Strawberry Milk Chipsters
2 sticks softened butter
1/2 Cup strawberry milk Powder, Nestles
3/4 Cup brown sugar
1-2 drops red food coloring
1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
2 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
10 oz bag White Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer beat the butter, strawberry milk and brown sugar until well combined. Place eggs into a bowl and whisk in 1-2 drops of food coloring. Pour into mixer along with vanilla and beat until combined, about 30 seconds. Place four, baking soda and salt into a large bowl; mix to combine then slowly add to wet ingredients along with white chips. Mix on low until just combined.
2. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake for 9-11 minute or until edges just start to brown. Let cookies cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
about 3 dozen cookies
Have a great new week!! See you soon with more cookin’!
Strawberry Milk Chipsters
- 2 sticks butter softened
- ½ cup strawberry milk powder Nestle's
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 drops red food coloring
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 10 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer beat the butter, strawberry milk and brown sugar until well combined. Place eggs into a bowl and whisk in 1-2 drops of food coloring. Pour into mixer along with vanilla and beat until combined, about 30 seconds. Place flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl; mix to combine then slowly add to wet ingredients along with white chips. Mix on low until just combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake for 9-11 minute or until edges just start to brown. Let cookies cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Amazing! Can someone give me advice on how to achieve a pink color like in the pictures? Mine weren’t as vibrant and were more sandy brown pink.
Thank you very much for this recipe! I just tested them and they are definitely going to be my Valentine’s day cookies to send over the mail. ^^
I made these tonight to take to work tomorrow. They don’t look as good as yours but I like the way they tastes. We’ll find out tomorrow how well I did. Thanks so much for your recipes! I enjoy your blog very much.
Yummy cookies but I tried making them and they turned out really fluffy and cake like rather then dense and cookie-ish like your pictures…any helpful suggestions?
you’ve a amazing blogs it all article! if you’d like to make some invite posts on my blog?
kitchen aids have a variety of different appliances that can help you cook your food easier -`-
my mother always buys the best kitchen aids that she can find on the market ”
I am making these as I type. Husband is a strawberry milk kind of guy, me, not so much, but he loves them. 🙂 I want to try a chocolate version and see how it goes… Chocolate milk mix, chocolate chips… 🙂 Mmmm. 🙂 Thanks for the recipe, I stumbleUpon’d your blog and I’ll be back often! 🙂 Happy baking! 🙂
I’m a little late in the conversation … just found your blog, and I’ve already tried two of your recipes with great success.
Anyway, my girls and I made these cookies last week, and we really liked them a lot–they were also a hit with some friends we shared them with. (We thought they’d make great Valentine’s Day treats delivered in pink Chinese take-out containers!) But we are chocolate fiends at this house, and so I thought it might be nice to try them with chocolate milk powder and peanut butter chips. WOW! You may have already thought of that combo–but if not, give it a try. Thanks for the recipe and the inspiration!
I made these a few weeks ago for a girls’ gathering. They were great hot out of the oven, but the real test (for me at least) with cookies is how they are once they sit for a few hours. Well, the next morning, these were still amazing. The texture was so velvety and the flavor was great with the strawberry and white chocolate. This recipe is nice for when you want something different from the same old milk or dark chocolate chip cookie. Definitely a keeper!
I made these cookies on Sunday and they were a HUGE hit with my friends and co workers. They were SOOOO GOOD and everyone LOVED them! Thank You So Much for creating and sharing such a easy, FUN & FABULOUS recipe. This one will be a “keeper” and a “must make” again for my recipe collection. Have A Great Day and Wonderful Week! Best Wishes and Smiles from the Bay!
Thanks for sharing about the cookies! I love hearing that my recipes were a success 🙂 Hope you’ll continue to find recipes you’ll love, come back soon!!
I made these last night and they are DELICIOUS! I am going to make them for a pink bridal shower this summer! Thanks for a great recipe!
So glad you enjoyed the cookies Ashlee!! Thanks for the feedback 🙂
made these today but made them giant and cooked them a little longer! sooooo yummy!
I made these today, and they were awesome! They went perfectly with my Big Red ice cream. 🙂 I made them both for my husband’s shift mates.
Thanks so much for posting this recipe! I made these cookies yesterday with own little helper–my four year old cousin–and we both adored them. Completely delicious!