20 creative bloggers have gathered together to share THEIR favorite summer things under $50 AND we are each giving away the basket of our own Favorite Things!
Below you will see I did a little shopping for YOU! I gathered up some things that I love and make summer more bright and fun in my life. At the very end of this post, you can enter to win my gift basket of summer goodies! (value approx. $50+)
To view closer details and enter to win the other baskets, simply HOP on over to the links below, where you can also enter to win the giveaway on their sites.
You can enter to win ONE or all TWENTY, what ever looks fun to you. There’s such a great variety from all the bloggers. From fun crafty items, home decor, household, jewelry, beauty products and office supplies to snacks, bags, gift cards and so much more! There’s a little fun for everyone!
1. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke | 2. No Biggie | 3. Tatertots and Jello | 4. The Idea Room | 5. TidyMom | 6. Dine & Dish | 7. Skip to My Lou | 8. House of Smiths | 9. I Heart Faces | 10. Nest of Posies | 11. The Inspired Room | 12. Living Locurto | 13. 30 Handmade Days | 14. Picky Palate | 15. Today’s Creative Blog | 16. Live Laugh Rowe | 17. Snap Creativity | 18. My Baking Addiction | 19. Sweet Sugar Belle | 20. FoodieCrush
Here’s what to do:
- Take a quick glance at the collage below
- Scroll to the bottom of this post to see my giveaway up close with details of my favorite summer things
- Enter to win my gift basket using the giveaway widget below
- HOP to all of the other sites from the links above to enter to win their gifts and say hello!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the 2o creative bloggers–they will not disappoint! Be sure to tell your friends!
Here’s what’s up for grabs in my box….you know I was including Mega Stuf Oreos right? Lol!
Here are all of the goodies that are inside my favorite things box. Most of my goodies are from Target, one of my absolute favorite places to shop….ever! The bracelet is from Bauble Bar and the PB&J bar is from Trader Joes 🙂
Another look inside. One of my favorite drug store mascaras, Maybelline “the Rocket” works fabulously. Love the Method soaps and one can never have enough wet wipes if you ask me!
Pretty little aqua studs. Look just like the Kate Spade ones. Yippee! Love the little gold coin purse too.
I am still a sucker for these Sally Hanson sticker nails. This is my favorite one she makes and looks so cute on!
Yummy raspberry lipgloss. Can’t ever have too many 🙂
I LOVE Bauble Bar and this is one of my favorites from them. Cobalt Blue and fabulous.
Good luck! Follow the widget below to enter.