My Sweet Lemonade Cake is the perfect quick fix dessert for any occasion!
This simple zesty lemon bundt cake is one of our favorite cakes to make when family and friends come over. The sweet icing takes it over the top. Hope you enjoy! For more Picky Palate dessert recipes click HERE.
What Kind of Pan Should I Use?
*For this recipe and best results use a classic bundt cake pan. Find them at your local kitchen store. Walmart and Target also sell them.
What Occasion Should I Serve This Cake?
*The nice thing about this bundt cake recipe, is it’s great for any occasion. Birthdays, anniversaries, pot luck parties….you name it, everyone loves it. Keep the recipe handy, you’ll need to pass it out to your guests after they enjoy it!
Tips For Sweet Lemonade Cake
*For best results, don’t leave out any ingredients in the recipe. The extra ingredients give you the ultimate soft bundt cake everyone will rave over.
*It’s perfectly fine to ice the cake while it’s just a touch warm still.
*I like to serve this cake slightly warm or chilled in the refrigerator.
*Serve with a dollop of vanilla ice cream for another extra touch.
I made a new recipe video for you today, be sure to follow me on YouTube for lots more recipe videos this year!
Sweet Lemonade Cake
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 4 large Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3.4 ounce package vanilla or lemon instant pudding mix
- 1/4 cup lemonade mix I used Crystal light dry mix
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray bundt cake pan generously with non stick cooking spray.
- In a stand mixer or large bowl add cake mix, eggs, milk, oil, sour cream, pudding mix and lemonade mix, mixing until well combined. Pour into well greased bundt cake pan, spreading evenly. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until cooked through. Remove and let cool
- To prepare icing, place powdered sugar and heavy cream in a medium mixing bowl, whisking until smooth. Transfer cake to a serving plate and drizzle with icing. Cut into slices and serve.