Sharing some cookie bars today that will have you celebrating! These Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Bars are great to take to parties and so simple to prepare, you’re in for a treat!!
Oh how I love chocolate and peanut butter together. My cookie bars are perfect for taking to potlucks or any party! I’ve combined my peanut butter cookie dough from last week with a cake mix I turned into the chocolate cookie layer and topped it with marshmallows and chocolate chips. I’m in love with these bars!
Try my Fruity Pebbles Cookie Bars too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Simple and delicious, hope you enjoy!
Press your peanut butter cookie dough layer into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. I used half of the dough. Use any peanut butter cookie dough recipe you’d like. I just had some leftover dough from last week and it worked great!!
I took a devil’s food cake mix and combined it with 1 stick softened unsalted butter and one egg. Give it a good stir and it will have a cookie dough consistency.
Press the chocolate layer over the peanut butter cookie layer.
Top with mini marshmallows.
Chocolate chips up next!! Bake for about 35-40 minutes.
Let them cool and cut into gorgeous squares. Lovely!!! Hope you enjoy.
Peanut Butter Desserts
Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- 1/2 amount peanut butter cookie dough recipe
- 1 box Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line 9 x 13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Press peanut butter cookie dough layer into baking dish. I used THIS recipe. Use whatever peanut butter cookie dough recipe you’d like. Place cake mix, butter and egg into a large bowl. Mix until dough consistency forms. Press over peanut butter cookie layer. Top with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Bake for 35-40 minutes until baked through. Let cool completely then cut into bars and serve room temperature.
How gooey and delicious! Peanut butter and chocolate are the best!
Looks delicious! The combination of all those ingredients looks absolutely sinful (in the very best possible way)!
I’m all for a loaded bar treat!! YUM!
I made this for dessert yesterday and it was very good. I did add some peanut butter and butter scotch chips just because I had them.
Oh man these look so good and so simple!
Im drooling over here!
Oh my goodness I am seriously going to have to make these today! Wow!
Simply Rachel Nicole
Love everything about these! I would love an entire pan 🙂
I would gladly take a few of these to get me through this Monday!
Oh these are my kind of treat!
THOSE LAYERS!! Gorgeous. I’ll take a dozen, please 🙂
Just saw these in my email. Oh my goodness Jenny. I could eat these for breakfast this morning!
LOVE love love this treat recipe!
It’s ridiculous how easy to awesomeness is!