My Sweet Peaches Brie and Cream Quesadillas make the perfect quick fix dessert any night of the week!
Developing this recipe was so much fun last week. This summer, my mom has been joining me in the kitchen and we were both blown away by the flavors of these quesadillas. The sweet cinnamon peaches with the creamy Brie…and ice cream on top….home run!!
It’s no secret that I make quesadillas weekly at our house. When my boys are hungry after summer camps or from swimming all afternoon, I often make quesadillas because they are so quick to prepare not to mention delicious. I haven’t made many sweet versions and I am officially hooked! Especially with ice cream on top!
Hope you enjoy this simple treat!
Pick out 4 lovely peaches to use for your quesadillas. I chose the white flesh peaches today.
Dice your peaches and sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon and a touch of salt. Cook and stir until the peaches are nice and soft.
Get your skillet ready then layer half of your tortilla with Brie!!
Spoon your peaches over the Brie then top with a little more cheese 🙂
Remove from the skillet and cut those babies in half to see the fabulousness.
I mean, you have to dust with powdered sugar and top with ice cream. No brainer 🙂 Enjoy!
Sweet Peaches Brie and Cream Quesadillas
Prep time: 20 min | Cook time: 5 min | Total time: 25 min
- 4 white flesh peaches, diced
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 burrito size tortillas
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 8 ounces Brie round
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Place peaches, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt into a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir for 5 minutes, until peaches are softened. Remove from heat.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Butter 1 side of tortilla and place into skillet buttered side down. Place slices of Brie over 1/2 of tortilla then spoon a thin layer of cooked peaches over cheese. Top with more Brie then fold tortilla over filling. With spatula, flip and cook both sides until browned and cheese is melted. Remove from heat, cut in half, dust with powdered sugar and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Makes 4-8 Servings
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.