Grilled Cheese Kabobs and Speedy Tomato Soup
[post_thumbnail]Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 20 min
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 4 slices bread
- 4 thin slices mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 10 ounce can diced petite tomatoes
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry’s garlic salt
- Spread butter on one side of each piece of bread and place onto hot skillet over medium heat. Top with a slice of cheese and 2nd slice of bread. Grill both sides until golden brown. Remove and use cookie cutter to cut sandwiches into shapes if desired. Place onto a skewer if desired as well.
- To prepare soup, place tomatoes, cream, salt, pepper and garlic salt into blender. Blend until smooth. Transfer to medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until hot. Serve with grilled cheese skewers.
Makes 2 Servings