I am loving lunches with these Grilled Cheese Kabobs and Speedy Tomato Soup! This classic combination takes a fun turn with skewers for easy soup dipping!
Grilled Cheese Kabobs with Tomato Soup
There’s something so comforting about grilled cheese and tomato soup. The gooey cheese and crispy bread with the warm tomato soup is an irresistable combo! This kid-friendly recipe is super fun and easy to make. It’s the perfect light lunch or hearty appetizer.
Grilled Cheese Kabobs and Speedy Tomato Soup
- 4 tbsp softened butter
- 4 slices bread
- 4 slices mozarella cheese or cheddar
- 10 oz can diced petite tomatoes
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Lawry's garlic salt
- Spread butter on one side of each piece of bread and place onto hot skillet over medium heat. Top with a slice of cheese and 2nd slice of bread. Grill both sides until golden brown.
- Remove and use cookie cutter to cut sandwiches into shapes if desired. Place onto a skewer if desired as well.
- To prepare soup, place tomatoes, cream, salt, pepper and garlic salt into blender. Blend until smooth. Transfer to medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until hot. Serve with grilled cheese skewers.