This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole makes the perfect quick-fix weeknight dinner! It’s packed with creamy rice, chicken and broccoli!
Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole
Dinner just got more delicious with this Chicken Broccoli Casserole! Simple dinner recipes are some of my favorite recipes to develop. I know how hard it can be to get dinner on the table during busy weeknights. You’ll love the simplicity of this one. Enjoy!
Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration!
For more Picky Palate quick fix dinner recipes try:
How To Make This Casserole
I have to say I don’t use canned soup in my cooking very often, but it’s so great in this quick fix dinner recipe!
Use 1/2 of the can of cream of chicken soup and 1/2 of the can of cheddar cheese soup along with sour cream.
Add milk to the bowl and whisk to combine.
Pour mixture over rice, and add seasonings. Stir to combine.
Add the chicken.
Lightly steamed broccoli.
Stir then top with shredded cheese. Bake for about 30 minutes.
Tips For Making Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole
*You can also use a 9×13-inch baking dish if you’d like.
*Use a rotisserie chicken and lightly steamed broccoli for speedy prep time. I like to keep these in my refrigerator to have on hand for quick dinner ideas.
*Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
I love to serve this meal with a nice chopped salad. Check your grocery store’s produce section. I’ve found some really good pre-bagged chopped salads available. Comes with all of the toppings and even dressing.
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole
- 8 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 4 cups steamed broccoli
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt Lawry's
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cooked rice into a large 5 quart pot or baking dish of your choice.
- Place soup, sour cream and milk into a medium mixing bowl, whisk to combine. Pour over rice and add chicken, broccoli, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Top with cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes, until hot and melted.
Pin This Wonderful Casserole