The Ultimate Breakfast Turkey Burgers are packed with all my favorite ingredients! They’re fresh, flavorful breakfast burgers that put a smile on everyone’s faces!
Breakfast Turkey Burgers
This easy turkey burger recipe is a favorite around our house. It’s simple to prepare and so flavorful with the best breakfast toppings!
Try my Turkey BLT Sliders too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
How to Make The Best Breakfast Burger
Here are your line up of ingredients. I wanted to use some hash browns, bacon, spinach, cheddar cheese and a fried egg for my burger. Mmm! If you don’t want to use frozen turkey burgers like I have today, you can use ground turkey to form your own burgers. Grill for a homemade version of this recipe. I like to use an indoor grill pan right on my stove top.
Once your turkey burgers are heated up, fry up your eggs and it’s time to assemble!
A layer of spinach then turkey burger to start.
Hash browns up next.
Bacon slices and fried egg on top. Use microwave ready bacon for a quick option.
Serve with a little side of your favorite salsa and it’s time to enjoy!
So excited for you to try this burger. Enjoy friends!
Tips For Serving Breakfast Turkey Burgers
- Use your favorite toppings according to your family. Add different vegetables, sausage, different cheeses.
- Serve with a plate of fruit
- For leftovers, place turkey burgers in an airtight container and refrigerate up to 3 days.
The Ultimate Breakfast Turkey Burgers
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shredded hash browns thawed
- 4 Butterball All Natural Turkey Burgers
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 4 Hamburger buns split
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 8 slices cooked bacon strips
- Heat two medium skillet over medium heat. Place 1 teaspoon olive oil into one of the skillets. Add 1/2 cup hash browns into hot skillet and let cook for 2 minutes each side, until browned. I keep them in a round shape to fit onto burger. Continue until all 4 hash brown rounds have been cooked.
- Spray second skillet with non stick cooking spray and add the turkey burgers in batches until browned and cooked through. During the last minute, add a cheese slice. Cover skillet with lid to melt quickly. Remove and set aside.
- In batches, fry eggs in the first skillet over medium heat spraying with cooking spray first. Cover skillet with lid to cook egg without flipping it.
- Place buns, split side down into hot skillet to brown/toast slightly. Spread lightly with mayonnaise. Layer bottom buns with spinach leaves, turkey burger, hash brown round, bacon, egg and top bun. Serve with a side of mild salsa if desired. Serve burgers immediately.