The Ultimate Breakfast Turkey Burgers are packed with all my favorite ingredients! They’re fresh, flavorful breakfast burgers that put a smile on everyone’s faces!
Breakfast Turkey Burgers
This easy turkey burger recipe is a favorite around our house. It’s simple to prepare and so flavorful with the best breakfast toppings!
How to Make The Best Breakfast Burger
Here are your line up of ingredients. I wanted to use some hash browns, bacon, spinach, cheddar cheese and a fried egg for my burger. Mmm! If you don’t want to use frozen turkey burgers like I have today, you can use ground turkey to form your own burgers. Grill for a homemade version of this recipe. I like to use an indoor grill pan right on my stove top.
Once your turkey burgers are heated up, fry up your eggs and it’s time to assemble!
A layer of spinach then turkey burger to start.
Hash browns up next.
Bacon slices and fried egg on top. Use microwave ready bacon for a quick option.
Serve with a little side of your favorite salsa and it’s time to enjoy!
So excited for you to try this burger. Enjoy friends!
Tips For Serving Breakfast Turkey Burgers
- Use your favorite toppings according to your family. Add different vegetables, sausage, different cheeses.
- Serve with a plate of fruit
- For leftovers, place turkey burgers in an airtight container and refrigerate up to 3 days.
The Ultimate Breakfast Turkey Burgers
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shredded hash browns thawed
- 4 Butterball All Natural Turkey Burgers
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 4 Hamburger buns split
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 8 slices cooked bacon strips
- Heat two medium skillet over medium heat. Place 1 teaspoon olive oil into one of the skillets. Add 1/2 cup hash browns into hot skillet and let cook for 2 minutes each side, until browned. I keep them in a round shape to fit onto burger. Continue until all 4 hash brown rounds have been cooked.
- Spray second skillet with non stick cooking spray and add the turkey burgers in batches until browned and cooked through. During the last minute, add a cheese slice. Cover skillet with lid to melt quickly. Remove and set aside.
- In batches, fry eggs in the first skillet over medium heat spraying with cooking spray first. Cover skillet with lid to cook egg without flipping it.
- Place buns, split side down into hot skillet to brown/toast slightly. Spread lightly with mayonnaise. Layer bottom buns with spinach leaves, turkey burger, hash brown round, bacon, egg and top bun. Serve with a side of mild salsa if desired. Serve burgers immediately.