The Ultimate Breakfast Turkey Burgers are packed with all my favorite ingredients! They’re fresh, flavorful breakfast burgers that put a smile on everyone’s faces!
Breakfast Turkey Burgers
This easy turkey burger recipe is a favorite around our house. It’s simple to prepare and so flavorful with the best breakfast toppings!
Try my Turkey BLT Sliders too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
How to Make The Best Breakfast Burger
Here are your line up of ingredients. I wanted to use some hash browns, bacon, spinach, cheddar cheese and a fried egg for my burger. Mmm! If you don’t want to use frozen turkey burgers like I have today, you can use ground turkey to form your own burgers. Grill for a homemade version of this recipe. I like to use an indoor grill pan right on my stove top.
Once your turkey burgers are heated up, fry up your eggs and it’s time to assemble!
A layer of spinach then turkey burger to start.
Hash browns up next.
Bacon slices and fried egg on top. Use microwave ready bacon for a quick option.
Serve with a little side of your favorite salsa and it’s time to enjoy!
So excited for you to try this burger. Enjoy friends!
Tips For Serving Breakfast Turkey Burgers
- Use your favorite toppings according to your family. Add different vegetables, sausage, different cheeses.
- Serve with a plate of fruit
- For leftovers, place turkey burgers in an airtight container and refrigerate up to 3 days.
The Ultimate Breakfast Turkey Burgers
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shredded hash browns thawed
- 4 Butterball All Natural Turkey Burgers
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 4 Hamburger buns split
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 8 slices cooked bacon strips
- Heat two medium skillet over medium heat. Place 1 teaspoon olive oil into one of the skillets. Add 1/2 cup hash browns into hot skillet and let cook for 2 minutes each side, until browned. I keep them in a round shape to fit onto burger. Continue until all 4 hash brown rounds have been cooked.
- Spray second skillet with non stick cooking spray and add the turkey burgers in batches until browned and cooked through. During the last minute, add a cheese slice. Cover skillet with lid to melt quickly. Remove and set aside.
- In batches, fry eggs in the first skillet over medium heat spraying with cooking spray first. Cover skillet with lid to cook egg without flipping it.
- Place buns, split side down into hot skillet to brown/toast slightly. Spread lightly with mayonnaise. Layer bottom buns with spinach leaves, turkey burger, hash brown round, bacon, egg and top bun. Serve with a side of mild salsa if desired. Serve burgers immediately.
Looks tempting… makes a perfect breakfast! Well, very recently I had went to a party where I came across the same type of burger which was ordered in bulk from an online site. It was so delicious that when i asked about the site for my reference, it is wwww.appetizersusa.com where you can shop for any type of appetizers n desserts. Thought it would be helpful for any of you guys looking for bulk orders to place. Thanks 🙂
I often skip breakfast. As soon as I wake up I go online to see what women’s clothing I sold online, answer emails, update my social media accounts and so on. By the time I’m finish it’s almost lunchtime. I know this is not a good way to start a day but toast and coffee or cold breakfast cereal just doesn’t appeal to me. This breakfast turkey burger though I can eat while I work. I will have a new morning routine starting tomorrow I think.
Oh gosh Jenny, I am LOVING these burgers!! So creative and so delicious!
This is worth waking up for.
THAT’S a breakfast!!!
Such a great breakfast – I love the hash browns right on the sammie!
These look incredible! Especially the hashbrowns and bacon added onto them. YUM!
What a fun breakfast idea!
I need this breakfast for lunch!!
My boys would love this for breakfast!
This is a genius breakfast idea, and pretty healthy too..love it!!
Now that is the way to make a turkey burger!
Would not have thought of this!!! great idea!
Delicious Jenny! I’m loving the idea of a breakfast sandwich, and the best part is that you can have this for dinner too! 🙂
Hash browns in a burger…YUM!!!
This is seriously what my dreams are made of!! Love how easy they are, too!
I could eat that for breakfast, lunch or dinner! It’s perfect!
we LOVE the Butterball frozen turkey burgers. They come in so handy when I didn’t plan anything for dinner, since they go on the grill right from the freezer.
my head just exploded with this breakfast burger!!!
I love a good turkey burger!! Especially one for breakfast! Yum, Jenny!!
Now that’s what I call a breakfast!!
I love a good turkey burger! These look simple, but oh, so delicious!