This Valentine’s Day Chocolate Bark will brighten everyone’s day!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Fisher Nuts to bring you new fun recipes. I’ve put together a Valentine’s Day treat that will put a smile on everyone’s faces. I’ve added some of my favorite dessert ingredients to make a chocolate bark that is so much fun!
You’ll use Fisher Natural Sliced Almonds plus some other fun goodies you see here.
I love knowing that Fisher nuts are preservative free and non-GMO Project Verified. Fisher also has nine varieties of recipe nuts certified as Heart Healthy by the American Heart Association. The resealable bag helps keep the nuts fresh for longer. Look out for their new packaging on store shelves.
Start by pouring your melted chocolate onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
Spread evenly about an 8 x 6-inch rectangle.
Top with crumbled Oreo Cookies.
Top with Fisher Natural Sliced Almonds.
Add some buttered popped popcorn, pressing gently into the chocolate.
Drizzle with more melted chocolate.
Drizzle with melted white chocolate and top with red sprinkles.
Let bark set up then break into pieces.
Wait until you try all of these fun flavors together. Talk about a treat!
This will make your special Valentine so happy!
Valentine's Day Chocolate Bark
- 1 cup chocolate melts
- 5 chocolate sandwich cookies crumbled
- 1/4 cup Fisher Natural Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 cup popped butter flavored popcorn
- 1/2 cup white chocolate melts
- Red sugar sprinkles
- Melt chocolate melts, reserve 3 tablespoons, and spread evenly onto a parchment lined baking sheet, about 8 x 6-inches. Top with crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, sliced almonds and popcorn, pressing into the soft chocolate. Drizzle top with reserved melted chocolate.
- Melt white chocolate melts and drizzle over top. Sprinkle with red sugar sprinkles and let chocolate set up completely. Break into pieces and serve room temperature.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fisher nuts. The opinions and text are all mine.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!