Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Desserts
Nov
2009

Mini Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pies…

Tags: , , ,

IMG_4709picnik.jpeg

Good Monday to you!

I am so excited for Thanksgiving this week, I can hardly stand it!!  We’ve got 2 parties at the boys school this week.  One this morning and one Tuesday.  As if I’m not going to eat enough Thursday!

Here is another version of the mini pies I made a couple months ago.  I added a pumpkin pie filling along with some marshmallows and chocolate chips.  The marshmallows leave a gooey sweetness I love in these pies.  If you are a pumpkin pie fan, these little pies will not disappoint! Take a peek!

IMG_4694picnik.jpeg

IMG_4696picnik.jpeg

IMG_4716picnik.jpeg

IMG_4724picnik.jpeg

IMG_4714picnik.jpeg

Mini Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pies

1 Cup canned pumpkin, I used Libby’s

1/4 Cup granulated sugar

1/4 Cup evaporative milk

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

1/4 teaspoon fresh grated nutmeg

1 egg, beaten

2 rolls Pillsbury pie crust, thawed (1 package has 2 rolls)

1/4 Cup chocolate chips

1/4 Cup mini marshmallows

1 egg, 1 teaspoon water; beaten for egg wash

1/4 Cup powdered sugar

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  In a bowl, mix together the pumpkin, sugar, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and egg until well combined.

2.  Roll out each pie crust.  Use a 3 inch round cookie cutter or glass and cut out circles from pie crust.  Be sure to re-roll extra dough.  Place round pie crusts onto a cookie sheet that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.  Place 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie filling into center of each pie crust round.  Top with 2 marshmallows and 4 chocolate chips each.  Brush edges with egg wash then fold crust over filling and press edges with tines of a fork to seal.  Poke top of each crust with fork for steam to escape.  Clean any oozing pumpkin filling with a paper towl.  Brush tops with egg wash and bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.

2.  Let cool for 5 minutes, dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.

about 26 little pies

____________________________________

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Week! See you soon 🙂

FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.

Comments

Love these. I absolutely love chocolate and pumpkin together. Can’t go wrong!

Molly says:

These are so cute, Jenny! I may have to add these to our Thanksgiving menu. We’ve never really done the traditional pies. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Those look really good Jenny and so easy.

These are totally adorable! I don’t really like pumpkin pie but I bet I’d like these! Yum..

tanya says:

Oh WOW – I have to try these!!

Tanya

Sara says:

YUM! These looks so simple and so delicious!

Rebecca says:

I love the combination of the chocolate and marshmallows with the pumpkin flavor. I will have to try it!!

Oh Jenny…you are a foodie genius!!! So fun to see you guys Saturday : ) your boys are so dang cute!

Perfect bites Jenny! That’s really clever girl!

Very cute. I tried something like this recently w/ Puff Pastry, but wasn’t as good as yours!

HoneyB says:

This is such a great idea/ I love mini foods. Just enough of a bite so you don’t feel like your giving something up and just small enough to not be overdoing it!

Meghan says:

I have been thinking about those chocolate chip pies ever since you posted them! So glad to see another version of them 🙂

Paula says:

Okay, you totally read my mind! I was already planning on making “pumpkin pocket pies” (thanks to this gadget [http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/b318/] I got at Williams-Sonoma) and now you’ve given me a great filling to put in it, instead of regular ol’ pumpkin pie filling. Thank you!

justcooknyc says:

something about these being mini makes them so SUPER exciting

Camberley says:

How easy an awesome is this recipe. I am seriously going to make these mini-pumpkin pies tomorrow. Thanks for the idea!

~C

care-in says:

Definitely going to try these!

CookiePie says:

What a fabulous twist on pumpkin pie! I love it!!

Nutmeg Nanny says:

How cute and delicious!

averagebetty says:

These would be gobbled (lol! did I say gobble?) up in no time at my house!

Debbi says:

These look wonderful! Thanks!

Velva says:

Jenny, what a great idea! Love it. Thanks for sharing.

patsy says:

They look so yummy! I bet the kids would absolutely devour them!

Kandice says:

Oh my…..in love with these!

Janet says:

I made these and took them to my Mom’s on Thanksgiving night! They were wonderful, and were a big hit with the little ones!!

Aleksandra says:

I made these a few days ago with puff pastry instead of pie crust!
    Oh my goodness were these ever good!!!
    My fiancé and I enjoyed them very much, and later that day I took some to my parent’s and even my dad, who usually NEVER eats any kind of dishes with pumpkin, absolutely loved them!
    And I got even asked for the recipe a few times 🙂

Best wishes from Germany!!!
    Aleks 🙂

Beckyros says:

These look way fun! I will have to remember these for Thanksgiving next year!

rosalinda says:

i tried these, they were so good!! But instead of chocolate I did white chips, they were sooooo yummy!!!

Sarah says:

i just totally made these for my roommates and they were a HUGE hit. didn’t even last 15 minutes 🙂

I read this article fully on the topic of the comparison of latest and preceding technologies, it’s amazing article.

展示ホール内を泳いで一時間後も、そもそもブランドを知らない人も知って:この百年の号は持つ遠見卓識知者ハンス・ヴェルス多夫(ハンス!Wilsdorf)に創立され、彼は真っ先に予見懐中時計を名目に歴史舞台、腕時計は取って代わってRolex(ロレックス);二十世紀発売多くの重要な技術革新(例えば密封性、自動的に最適化メカニズムなど)を持って完備、精良な生産ツールとして、その製品の信頼性抜群抜群;ブランドが巨大な規模のアフターサービスネットワーク、全体のタブ業し、それが長いと多くのスポーツ界や文化界のセレブに協力ロレックス終始独立運営、この点とみなされてその特色。 http://www.msnbrand.com/goods-copy-4779.html

スーパーコピーロレックス時計販売はロレックスコピー時計通販専門店です . 0.645558604 ロレックスコピーメンズ完全にアウトアイス4.25カラット特大ブラックダイヤモンドウォッチ . 業界に比類のないロレックスコピー高品質だけでなく、唯一無二のデザインがあり、ロレックス時計コピー入荷の情報に関しましては、当店の入荷ブログにて写真つきで更新しております。 デイトナコピー時計 : http://www.okakaku.com/brand-1-copy-5-cheap-0-max0-attr0.html

ビートの秒針の左側に何か他のものに興味があります。これは「飛行時間ダイヤルとそれが本当に性筋膜の手の一種である。完全な革命が各々の第2の手を持っているいくつかのを見て、我々はそれらを参照としての「飛ぶ」の理由は、彼らがとても速く動くように見えるということです、時計屋は彼らが飛んでいる」と言います。 ブレゲスーパーコピー 「伝統の手によりはむしろ、デウィット・2つの重なり合うディスクを開発した。ディスクに小さな穴があります、そして、上ディスクに移動するとき、それはダイヤルの上にユニークなアニメーションを作成します。 http://www.newkakaku.com/xinq23.htm

より高い終わり時計に適した、このように、ストラップサントーニの贅沢な靴屋によって作られています。これはいくつかの高品質の結果(臭い)が使用されている革。 シャネルスーパーコピー ステンレス鋼のモデルは、黒い革のバンドを特徴とします、赤い金の反復は、茶色の革のひもの上に来ます。あなたの黒い革のひもを得るならば、それはdeployantは、茶色のストラップが標準的な香りバックルを特徴としながら(レッドゴールドでではあるが)。 http://www.ooobrand.com/bags/hermes/641.html

私は、breitling腕時計のある38の私の最近のレビューで言及したように、ブライトリングのない実際に私自身が描かれたが発見されたブランドが、彼らは私自身の毎日の使用と好みのためにあまりに複雑なような気がします。しかし、ブライトリングのあるコレクションを示す別のものを彼らのラインアップのスライス(と私が言うと、クリーナ)方向である。カルティエスーパーコピーそれは私たちが独立して最初のクロノグラフに対する敬意を見つけることは、このコレクションの中で、1915年ブライトリングトランスオーシャンクロノグラフの形でした。 http://www.ooobag.com/watch/panerai/65f31967a874d183.html

スーパーコピーロレックス時計販売 はレプリカロレックス時計通販専門店です . 0.701167888 ロレックスコピー時計の私はパテックロレックスコピーは通常パテック時計は非常にエキサイティングなまたは十分に近代的ではないと感じ、古典的な時計愛好家のためにここにスイートスポットをヒットだと思います . ロレックス工場は生産ラインを設けないで、彼らはベテラン職人に知らせて、彼らの手が完成のに行くのは一件一件の芸術品で、その上ずっと更にの挑戦が蓿の彼らを待っている難度があります。スーパーコピー時計. デイトジャストコピー時計 : http://www.brandiwc.com/brand-super-3-copy-0.html

ブルガリスーパーコピー 紹介のホリデースペシャルとして、私は1月4日、2016年を通して私の新しいマーク・カーソンkaラスポーツ腕時計は20 %オフで現在提供しています。価格は、色のあなたの選択において2インフィニティ・ストラップを含みます(革のひもは非常にわずかにより多くのコスト)。販売価格1040ドルで始まります。 http://www.gowatchs.com/brand-233.html

スーパーコピーブランド完璧な品質●在庫情報随時更新!(*^-^*)S/SS品質 シリアル付きも有り付属品完備! 全物品運賃無料(日本全国)不良品物情況、無償で交換します.税関没収する商品は再度無料で発送します.安心して、安全に引き渡します.偽物カルティエスーパーコピー商品広大な客を歓迎して買います!ブランドバッグブランド財布ブランド腕時計 http://www.fujisanbrand.com/wallet/vuitton/index_5.html

は素晴らしい万「FUN」の型の表をシンクロ以外にも、Swatch香港区開設の首の間の旗艦店を開店し、強力な販売網を構築。スーパーコピーブランドMr . Kevin Rollenhagen衆がナンシーだと、城の女神イケメンを鳴らす式獅子舞形にでき、一緒に巨大な「どら」にし、新しい自動車ボール砲杖、百の水素気球すぐさまゆっくりと打ち上げて、象徴「Swatch利園山道旗艦店」が開幕し、城人衆潮、VIP貴賓やメディア代表として出席して、一緒にこの腐表壇新話。 http://www.eevance.com/tokei/chopard/index.html