Pillsbury Crescent Roll/Serving Ware Giveaway…
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Congrats to Crystal Sawyer entry #124 that was chosen from Random.org. I’ve sent you an email Crystal. Thanks everyone!!
Good Morning!! Here’s a fun little weekend giveaway for you. One Picky Palate reader will win 3 beautiful white serving dishes along with 2 free coupons for Pillsbury Crescent Rolls!
Here’s how to enter:
Leave a comment here telling us your favorite way/recipe to use crescent rolls. No need to write the whole recipe if you don’t want to, but tell us all about it!
- One comment per person
- You can additional comments if you blog or tweet about the giveaway, just leave the url!
- Contest ends Sunday 8pm!!
Here is one of my favorite ways to use crescent rolls!!
Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese Breakfast Rolls
2 packages/cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
4 0z cream cheese, softened
1/4 Cup brown sugar
1/4 Cup canned pumkin (Libby’s)
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll crescent rolls to form 4 rectangles placed side by side. Pinch seams together to form one long rectangle. Place cream cheese, brown sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg into a mixer; beat until well combined. Spread mixture over crescents leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges. Starting at long end, roll up then cut into 1 inch pieces. Place around 2 9 inch cake pans that have been sprayed with cooking spray. I left the centers open so the rolls form a circle.
2. Bake for 28-30 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes. Frost warm rolls with cream cheese frosting recipe below.
4 oz softened cream cheese
1/2 Cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 Tablespoon canned pumpkin (Libby’s)
1. Mix all ingredients into a large bowl until smooth. Spread over warm rolls.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.