May
2010

S’mores Stuffed Brownies…

Tags: , , ,

Desserts

Happy Memorial Day! Hope everyone is out doing something fun today :)  Huge thanks to Emily from Swank Design for the Picky Palate face lift, I love it!  Let me know what you guys think :)

Feast your eyes on these devilish little brownies!  Who doesn’t love s’mores?  I don’t think I know anyone who doesn’t just love them.  It was a no brainer last week to create a layered stuffed s’mores brownie and I am so glad I did!  We devoured these like they were going out of style.

Another very easy recipe to whip up which makes it all the more awesome right?!  I’m talking like 4 main ingredients plus the few items you’ll need for your brownie mix.  Just what we need this week to kick off summer!  Get your kids in the kitchen for this one….they’ll love these brownies and can help layer all the yummy ingredients.

Take a peek…..enjoy!

Break out your basic S’mores ingredients….mmm!

Chocolate!

Grahams!

Pour half of your brownie batter into prepared pan.

Start your layering…..grahams first :)

Then comes the chocolate…

….and the marshmallows :)

Now, pour the rest of the brownies!

Now, it’s time to bake!

Love it!

If you like little bite size brownies, check out this pan.  Found it at Sur La Table a couple months ago.  Wilton makes it, found a link on amazon HERE if you like it.

I could totally be fine just eating the batter and s’mores toppings like this… :)

S’mores Stuffed Brownies

Batch Prepared in 8×8 inch baking pan

1 box of your favorite brownie mix

4 1/2 full Graham Crackers

3 1/2 Full size Hershey’s Bars

16 large marshmallows

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.  Line foil into an 8×8 inch baking pan and spray generously with cooking spray.  Pour half the brownie batter into lined pan.  Layer graham crackers over brownies following Hershey Bars and marshmallows.  Pour remaining brownie batter over marshmallows.  Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes mostly clean from center.  Remove from oven and let cool completely.  Carefully remove foil and brownies from pan.  Peel any foil from away from edges and cut into squares.

12 brownies

Batch Prepared in the Wilton Mini Square Brownie Pan

1 box of your favorite brownie mix,the box that calls for 8×8 inch size pan

2 full graham crackers broken into 1/2 inch pieces

2 Full size Hershey Bars broken into squares

About 18 large marshmallows quartered or 1 Cup mini marshmallows

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.  Spray square baking pan generously with cooking spray.  Fill each cup 1/2 full with brownie batter.  Press 1 piece of chocolate bar, graham cracker and marshmallow into center of squares.  Bake for 15-20 minutes or until brownies are cooked through in center.  Remove from oven and use a plastic knife to loosen all sides and clean up any marshmallow that may have oozed over :)  Let  cool then remove from silicone pan.  Now you are ready to EAT!

Comments

Kerstin says:

These look fabulous and I love the graham cracker layer! Cute new blog layout too :)

OMG could you get any more creative?! These are incredible. I want about 10.

Monica says:

Oh my GOODNESS!!!! Those look absolutely amazing! You are so clever! My kids saw that picture, and don’t you know we will be trying those really really soon! Thanks for sharing!

Molly says:

Jenny the new site design looks great! And of course these brownies are drool-worthy. I’m sure you’ll be the hit of your Memorial Day gathering.

Super fun recipe! I love the mini brownie mold idea! Your new blog design is great!

Lori says:

Wow Jenny, the brownies look awesome, and your new design looks FABULOUS!!!!! =)

Those look so good! I love the mini’s!! I am having a kids party in a few weeks and I keep coming back to your blog to try to decide what goodies to make and I just can’t decide! I need something that won’t melt in the sun and will be simple enough for about 60 people! (no they are not all kids, thank goodness!) Any ideas?

Noemi says:

this looks too good to be true!

Andrea says:

Oh my goodness, these look fantastic! You have such great ideas for recipes! Keep them coming! I really enjoy looking at your blog, and the design is super cute!

Mary says:

You’re joking right?! These look AMAZING! How can I not bake these?! Yum x 100! Loving the face lift :)

xxMK
    Delightful Bitefuls

Love your new layout! Those brownie pan is so cute. I have all of those ingredients, I should make these. They look divine. :)

Jenn

Katrina says:

Oh me, I love s’mores! Love the minis! Happy Long Weekend!

Holly M says:

I like the new design, I just liked the old banner better!

More attention drawing!!

I love these brownies!

Tracy says:

You always have the most amazing recipes, and this one is no exception! Love it!!

Katherine says:

….oh…my….goodness!!! These are wonderful, thanks for sharing the recipe :) !!

niki says:

hi jenny.

i’ve been using your recipes for the last couple months and haven’t been disappointed with a single one! i came here today to get the ice cream cookie recipe so i could whip some up for a bbq we’re having tonight and it looks like i will now be making these delish looking brownies as well! i thought it was time i leave a comment…i’m lori crum’s daughter. we all love reed and are so happy about the big news!

hopefully we’ll be meeting come july;) thanks for sharing your talent!

niki.

Hi Niki! So glad you have been enjoying my recipes :) We are Sooooo excited for Reed and your mom, she is just the cutest thing ever!! I’m looking forward to meeting you and your sisters, I feel so sad that we’ve been missing out on all the parties!! See you in July…..could they have picked a hotter month to get married?! LOL!

OHmommy says:

Leaving for the grocery store & stopped by again to see what we need. Will be making these in about 20 minutes. Kids can not wait.

Jennifer says:

Just tried this recipe….absolutely amazing

Leslie says:

These are adorable and are in the oven as we speak. I rep for Demarle (maker of Silpat) and I’m trying them in the mini muffin tray. I’ll let you know how they turn out!

Michelle says:

What a cute idea for a dessert! I bet the kids really enjoyed them.

Leslie says:

They turned out great, except the little tips of the graham crackers that stuck out a bit got a bit dark. How did you avoid this? (No worries, it won’t stop anyone from eating these yummy treats though!)

Hi Leslie,
      I would try taking them out a little earlier; baking times vary in different ovens. Do you have an electric oven? The one I use is gas.

• Leslie says:

Mine is gas too, and it seems no one cared that the tips were dark. They devoured them and asked for the recipe at work!

Wow. S’mores are up there on my list of favorite foods. They remind me of summer (telling scary stories around the campfire). Your brownies look amazing!

Shauna says:

These look so good! Can’t wait to try them. I love the new layout!!

Trina Decker says:

Oh my……..YUMMMMMMMMMO!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

Love the new look and these brownies look amazing!

limi says:

I admire your skills of making dessert. Desserts are my love but i cannot make them by myself.

Lucy says:

This is an ingenious (and irresistible, I’m sure) idea! I love your mini versions, so adorable :)

very cute new layout! These brownies look like heaven!

I love it- all of it!! So cute, those little brownie bites, too!

CookiePie says:

Oh WOW – those look sooooo sinfully delicious!!!

ashley says:

oh goodness gracious these look amazing!

Complete awesomeness. Period.

Heather says:

So yummy, all of it! These look delicious! I can’t wait to try them for my little ones….and the hubby to of course!
    Love the new look of the site too!

ivoryhut says:

Um…um…um…can I please have some? Those look wicked! Love the new blog look, too!

Yes, I love the fresh new layout!! and these S’more’s Stuffed Brownies. Very sweet indeed! xo

This looks plain evil! Thanks for the idea!

Launa says:

Tell me . . . how do you stay so cute and thin with all these SUPER yummy creations?! I go to the gym six days a week and it’s all I can do not to make every single one, since I would gain so much. LOVE, LOVE your site!! Thanks.

Helen says:

OMG these look absolutely amazing and delicious! I really need to make them! You are so talented to think of this. And they are so simple!
    Also love the new redesign, they did a great job.

A brilliant concept and one that you have executed so very deliciously here. I must admit to being a bit jealous, since a while back I put on my thinking cap to develop a recipe with similar ingredients and was not able to put it all together as well as you have done here. Many thanks for sharing this crowd-pleasing recipe! Stumbled.

Wow, these brownies look amazing! I would love to try this recipe! P.S. The new design looks great!

Jamie says:

Oh my! These look insanely good! I love the little bite size ones too. I love your facelift. I like the tags and the shopping cart symbols.

Camille says:

Love, love, LOVE the new site – and these brownies!! Can’t wait to give them a try. They’re screaming summer! :)

My mouth started watering looking through this post. These look incredible!!!! I use to make smores over the oven when I was younger..never thought about making them IN the oven ;) thanks!

Mrs. L says:

The blog looks great…but those brownies, wow, even better!

Stephanie says:

You are GENIUS!!!! These look delicious!!! I may have to try them out tonight!! Thanks so much!!!

fabulous idea I love these~

Michele says:

Omg! These are the most delicious looking brownies I have EVER seen! I NEED one! lol

maggy says:

Oh…my….goodness. These are all kinds of delicious and amazing! I am drooling as a type.

Kerri Bryan says:

Oh my!! I made these yesterday and they are amazing and everyone loved them! :)

Thank you!!

Awesome, love to hear feedback about the recipes :) so glad this one was a hit!!

• Kerri Bryan says:

Not only were they a hit at the BBQ but I have 2 co workers that want me to make them for them. One is for a guy who wants to have for a dinner he is doing for some girl! :)

Thanks for great ideas!

Chef Dennis says:

now that is an incredible brownie!!! wow…I love smores, I love brownies…this is heaven!!!