Aug
2011

Biscoff Crunch White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Tags: , ,

Cookies

I know I create  zillions of cookies, but sometimes I just can’t help myself.  I am a cookie nut, what can I say?  When I first sampled Biscoff cookies on Delta Airlines a while ago, I was immediately hooked and looked forward to any time I would fly Delta so I could get those cookies!

Lo and behold, the grocery stores got smart and started selling Biscoff cookies so we could all enjoy.  Now, be sure to check Biscoff’s website to see where you can purchase your own.  You can also order on Amazon if you are desperate, lol!  We’ll be talking about that next week with another recipe coming up :)

There is also a Biscoff spread that is peanut butter consistency and tastes like a dream.  More to come about that later next week.

For now, enjoy a peek at my newest favorite cookie of all time….The Biscoff Crunch White Chocolate Chip!

Here they are.  Aren’t they gorgeous?!  Lol.

Ahhh, wait until you smell them, so fabulous!  Kind of cinnamon graham cracker, gingersnap like.

Alright, lets get started by creaming your butter and sugars.  Then add your eggs and vanilla.

Take  a quick break and place your Biscoff cookies into the food processor or blender until they are ground.

Add the ground cookies to your flour mix.

Now add the flour mix and ground cookies to the wet ingredients.

Here’s where the Biscoff crunch comes in.  Take your cookies and break them into small pieces.

I like mine this size.  Now add it to the mixer.

Add these guys too.  Yum :)

Give her a good mix until just combined.

Complete heaven.  No kidding, these are my favorite cookies to date!

Scoop onto your baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes.

Pure Love :)  Enjoy!

Biscoff Crunch White Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 sticks unsalted butter, softened

1 cup granulated sugar

1 cup packed light brown sugar

2 large eggs

1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract

3 cups all purpose flour

20 finely ground Biscoff Cookies

1 teaspoon baking soda

3/4 teaspoon kosher salt

20 crushed Biscoff Cookies (coarsely chopped for an added crunch)

2 cups white chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.

2. In a stand or electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars until light and creamy. Add eggs then vanilla until well combined.

3. In a large bowl add the flour, ground Biscoff Cookies, baking soda and salt. Mix to combine then slowly add to wet ingredients until just combined. Add coarsely chopped Biscoff cookies and white chips until just combined.

4. With a medium cookies scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes until edges start to turn golden brown. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve with a tall glass of milk.

Makes 3 dozen cookies

___________________________

Have a great rest of your week and weekend!  Come back soon :)

Comments

Jessica says:

JENNY! You have to make these for Food Blog Forum! :-) I am sure they will travel ok from Cali! They look so delicious!

Kathryn says:

I would never have thought of putting a cookie in a cookie! These look awesome and delicious.

Judy says:

OMG these look amazing!!!! Trader Joe’s also has a VERY similar cookie that I might have to use to make this.

Lane says:

Yum!! I love Biscoff cookies! My mom was a flight attendant for Delta for 30 years…she just retired three years ago. One of the perks of her job (other than me being able to fly for free) was that she would bring home extra Biscoffs and other treats! I’m going to have to try these!

What a fun perk!!! I bet that was fun to have those cookies around the house, especially when the rest of the world didn’t have access to them yet!

I love that you keep coming up with such creative cookies!

Jenny these are amazing looking!

Ok true story: I will fly Delta JUST BECAUSE I can have Biscoffs if the price is anywhere near comparable on Delta vs. another airline.

I also beg the flight attendants for extra and have a secret stash of Biscoffs in my cupboard. And omg they now sell them in groc stores…that is music to my ears!!!

And this recipe..may be one of your most amazing..ever. White choco AND biscoffs in one…and i love that there’s some crunchy texture involved.

Amazing!!

i really need to try this biscoff phenomenon…they sound amazing and yet i’ve never had them!

Here in TX, I get my Biscoffs at Walgreens. And they are cheap!! You should have seen my face when I saw them. Pretty sure I gasped or squealed and swooned. :) These cookies would be so fun for Christmas, too, with that little gingerbread ‘essence’! :)

These look one hundred percent AMAZING. I would fly Delta anywhere if I got to eat your cookies on the plane!! Can we work towards making you a Delta/Biscoff ambassador? ;)

Erin says:

I had been searching for the Biscoff spread for weeks to make all the wonderful recipes I have seen. Even the stores listed on their website that should sell it weren’t actually stocking it once I got there to check and interrogate the workers. But I finally found it yesterday! Of course now I have to find the cookies for these! I think the store with the spread is a good place to start :-)

I know Erin! I checked the website to see where I could get the spread and the grocery stores listed by me, did NOT sell it when it said they did on their website. I was so mad! I finally broke down and ordered it on Amazon and my friend Amanda brought me some from Alabama. I can’t wait to make my next creation with the spread!!

Shaina says:

Anything made with Biscoff cookies has my attention. Divine!

Mercedes St. John says:

I love Biscoff cookies and this recipe looks yummy. FYI, Trader Joes has these cookies under a different name. I think they are called Bistro Biscuits. They taste the same, same shape, and they are made in Belgium. Trader Joes won’t reveal their suppliers, but I am pretty certain they are the same cookie.

Bev Weidner says:

W.O.W. Really, my eyeballs are so happy right now.

Clare says:

Oh absolutely genius! Biscoff cookies are absolutely the best!

I love it! Cookie within a cookie. :)

Deborah says:

These sound great! And I can’t wait to see what you do with the Biscoff spread – I have some in my pantry!!

Heather says:

Ohhh…delicious! I’m thinking these would make an awesome crust as a sub for graham crackers!

Nicole says:

Now this is what I’m talking about! These are FABULOUS!!!
    These cookies are ADDICTING!! You ROCK!
    Thanks again for another fantastic recipe! :)
    Oh by the way, I am making your Whole Grain Apple Oatmeal Pancakes
    for breakfast! I’m NEVER going to buy another box or premix pancakes mix again!
    Hope to meet you and your BFF Amanda one of these days! :)

Urban Wife says:

I was so disappointed last week at Publix (our local grocery store) when I couldn’t find Biscoff anything. Thanks for sharing the link so I can locate some in my area! You bet this will be the first recipe I try when I do find some Biscoff. :)

Jenny I think we should nickname you the Cookie Queen! Lol! I have never seen a cookie you have made that did look amazing and that includes these!

Emily says:

Biscoff is getting a lot of love from food bloggers lately! I ordered the spread from Amazon after reading the post from Two Peas and Their Pod on the cookies she created. Now it looks like I’ll have to get a hold of some of the actual cookies as well so I can try this version! Yum!

I have no choice but to blame you for my new found addiction to white chocolate chips.
    And I love you for it.

Marty says:

I had never heard of biscoff cookies or spread or anything before this post. Is the taste similar to that of nuts? Just curious because I looked it up and noticed it was also sold in jars. The cookies look so good! I think I need to try these out!

Wow! Those look soooo yummy. I’ve seen Biscoff, but never tried them. I’m like’n the looks of your version. :)

[...] Biscoff Crunch White Chocolate Chip Cookies | Picky Palate The Biscoff Crunch White Chocolate Chip! Here they are. Aren't they gorgeous? Lol. Ahhh, wait until you smell them, so fabulous! Kind of cinnamon graham cracker gingersnap like. I love Biscoff cookies and this recipe looks yummy. FYI , Trader Joes has these cookies under a different name. I think they are called Bistro Biscuits. They taste the same, same shape, and they are made in Belgium Trader Joes won't reveal their suppliers, but I am pretty [...]

Jenn says:

CVS sells them in those big packs and a pack with 8 individually wrapped 2-cookie portions. I work for cvs and i freaked out when I opened a tote and saw them in it! I’m excited to make these! I’m with the rest of you, always flying delta if possible just to get those cookies lol

April was in CT now CA says:

My mom introduced me to these lovelies after she snagged an extra pack on a flight to visit us so I could try them. I’ve bought them at Walgreens, but it’s been a while so thanks for the reminder and to your reader that suggested the TJ’s version! I’m going to give these cookies a go with chocolate chips because that just sounds really good to me right now!

Kristin says:

These cookies look amazing!!! And I’m so excited because I have been a fan of biscoff spread for some time now… I almost sent a message months ago, asking you to male something with this amazing spread! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!!!

susan says:

I live in Germany, and LOVE these cookies (though they aren’t called biscoff here.) We can only get them at Christmastime, but now that I know I can bake with them, I might have to stock up…

Thanks Jennie. I love the way you featured the process. It made me think how clean these cookies are and they are also appetizing.

A cookie within a cookie…Inception, anyone?
    This is a genius idea – and looks absolutely divine. Now I need to get my cookie fix!

Oh, dear! I love, love, love this and want to make them now!

Denise says:

Love those Biscoff cookies, they are SO good! Great recipe using them, thanks!

M from Belgium says:

I know those cookies, there originally from Belgium and here they’re called “speculoos”, they’re sooo delicious! We eat them mostly with coffee and a couple of years ago there was a pasta created which was made out of biscoff (that’s e really weird name for the cookies!). But I really like the recipe, I’m definitely going to make them!

Christine says:

Hi! I’m 12 yrs old and I love to bake. I especially love to bake from your website! My mom says that when I grow up, I’ll be a famous chef :)
    Great job!

valerie says:

made them. love them! thanks for the recipe. they came out just like the pic.

also:
    1)thanks for having lots of non chocolate recipes. I like chocolate but I like non-choc a little better. they always seem more original/creative.
    2) never apologize for creating yet another cookie!

Patti says:

Not only did I find the Biscoff cookies at my local grocery store (yay Macey’s!), but they had the Biscoff Spread as well (and yes, I did eat it out of the jar with a spoon)! I’m thinking there must be lots of creations just around the corner with these two guys in my pantry! Thanks for this terrific recipe!

Chaya says:

The idea of using the cookie in the batter is creative. They certainly look delicious.

Erika says:

Wow! These sound amazing! I love, love, love Biscoff cookies. Putting cookies in a cookie? Genius! ;-)

Steve says:

I love biscoff cookies… this may be the perfect idea ever! I must try it!

Bev says:

These cookies are delicious. I made some this morning and they are great. We cannot get biscoff cookies here in New Zealand so I used speculaa cookies instead as looking at the ingredient list for the biscoff I think they are very similar. My husband tells me this recipe is a “keeper”
    Thank you for such a wonderful site.
    Bev

[...] Biscoff Cookies from Picky Palate [...]

Sharlie says:

I just made these today and they were a big hit! I looked for these cookies at every grocery store in my small before finding them in Walmart. Thanks for the recipe. This made me a hero today;)

joan says:

I bake goodies and bring them to work two or three times a week. I have been doing this for years. Several people said these were the best thing I ever baked. I added some pecans to the recipe. I might try adding a few cinnamon and/or butterscotch chips next time. Yum! Found the cookies @ Walgreens ( I bought the last two packages they had).

Samantha says:

Made these yesterday for a potluck! They are AMAZING! Everyone loves them :) And I just got back from a month abroad in Paris and we had these cookies (and other things that tasted like speculoos) so they were a wonderful find. I didn’t know they sold Biscoff cookies in the US! Thanks for the great reciepes and continued inspiration to blog!

[...] calls them and now we just can't help ourselves calling them the same thing) and a variation of these cookies with the following substitutions: cut back on the sugar, used pecans instead of extra Biscoff and [...]

meaganne says:

These biscoff cookies are wonderful and I honestly have to say that I ate a few too many out of the package before getting to this recipe:). I substituted a few graham crackers to make up for the missing biscoff and they turned out great! Thanks for another fantastic recipe!

[...] weeks ago (the result was less than stellar, so I didn’t share the recipe). But after finding this recipe last week, I knew I had to get some Biscoffs in my house immediately. Expect these to be made [...]

[...] I found this recipe on Pinterest a few weeks ago, I knew I had to make these White Chocolate Biscoff Chunk cookies, not [...]