These White Chocolate Churro Crackers are downright sinful! Layered with buttery cinnamon, sugar and white chocolate, they’re sure to please all of your guests!
So excited to share these simple but ridiculously amazing White Chocolate Churro Crackers with you today. They literally take minutes to prepare and have quite the impact on those who enjoy them 🙂 These crackers are great for any and every occasion from Thanksgiving and Christmas to birthday parties and baby showers. Enjoy!
Hope you enjoy!
Ingredients for White Chocolate Churro Crackers
Simple simple. I highly recommend the Ghirardelli white chocolate candy melts. I have these on hand at all times for quick fix desserts.
Club crackers please!
Line theme up on a large baking sheet.
Drizzle melted butter on top.
Cinnamon and sugar time!
Drizzle with melted white chocolate. I place it into a ziploc baggie, snip a corner and drizzle that way. So simple!
Wait until you try these! Nom Nom Nom 🙂
Such a simple snack to put out for a party too. Enjoy!
Tips For Making This Delicious Dessert
*These sweet crackers make great neighbor gifts during the Holidays. Simple to make large numbers.
*Store leftover crackers in an airtight container. Best if eaten within 24 hours.
White Chocolate Churro Crackers
- 30 Club Crackers
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white chocolate candy melts melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place crackers onto parchment paper side by side, row by row. Drizzle crackers evenly with melted butter then top with cinnamon and sugar mixture. Bake for 12 minutest. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes. Place melted white chocolate into a ziplock bag and snip a bottom corner, drizzle chocolate over crackers and let set up. Serve room temperature.
Pin to Your Favorite Recipe Board
Article writing is also a fun, if you know after that you can write if not it is complex too write.
Hi, I have everything to make these yummy crackers. However, will White chocolate chips work well? Thank you.
I tried them with Nestlé white chocolate chips and after I drizzled it on the crackers and waited a while, the stripes of chocolate fell off each cracker. Boo hoo! So, I’ll try a different brand next time.
Can’t wait to try ,easy and sounds yummy.
These look so good! They’d be great for our Christmas baking and candy making.
Yum, this looks and sounds great and I love how simple the recipe is!
The simple recipes are often the ones that are the massive crowd pleasers – these look super tasty!!