Ancho Grilled Breakfast Steak Over Fried Egg and Beans
Tags: beans, Bush's Beans, eggs, summer
I love fun Mexican dishes and this ultra flavorful breakfast dish hits the spot. You start with Bush’s Black Bean Fiesta beans layered with a fried egg and perfectly seasoned thinly sliced breakfast steak.
Hope you enjoy!
Have you ever had a fried egg over beans? It’s delicious especially with thin slices of steak 🙂
These Bush’s Black Bean Fiesta Grillin’ Beans are my favorite. Such great flavor.
Grilled Breakfast Steak Over Fried Egg and Beans
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced breakfast steak
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 large egg, fried with yoke, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 21 ounce can Black Bean Fiesta Bush’s Grillin’ Beans
- Place steak, oil, salt, pepper and Ancho chili powder into a large zip top bag. Rub around to coat seasonings on steak. Let marinate for 30 minutes up to overnight.
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat. Place steaks onto grill and grill for 2 minutes per side, until cooked through. Steaks are very thin, so just take minutes to grill. Remove and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Place warm beans into a bowl and top with a fried egg and grilled breakfast steak. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings
Have a great day! Come back soon 🙂
**Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Bush’s Grillin’ Beans, but recipe and all thoughts are my own.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.