Ancho Grilled Breakfast Steak Over Fried Egg and Beans
Tags: beans, breakfast steak, Bush's Beans, eggs, Grilling, summer
I love fun Mexican dishes and this ultra flavorful breakfast dish hits the spot. You start with Bush’s Black Bean Fiesta beans layered with a fried egg and perfectly seasoned thinly sliced breakfast steak.
Hope you enjoy!
Have you ever had a fried egg over beans? It’s delicious especially with thin slices of steak
These Bush’s Black Bean Fiesta Grillin’ Beans are my favorite. Such great flavor.
Grilled Breakfast Steak Over Fried Egg and Beans
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced breakfast steak
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 large egg, fried with yoke, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 21 ounce can Black Bean Fiesta Bush’s Grillin’ Beans
- Place steak, oil, salt, pepper and Ancho chili powder into a large zip top bag. Rub around to coat seasonings on steak. Let marinate for 30 minutes up to overnight.
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat. Place steaks onto grill and grill for 2 minutes per side, until cooked through. Steaks are very thin, so just take minutes to grill. Remove and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Place warm beans into a bowl and top with a fried egg and grilled breakfast steak. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings
Have a great day! Come back soon
**Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Bush’s Grillin’ Beans, but recipe and all thoughts are my own.