This Ancho Grilled Breakfast Steak Over Fried Egg and Beans is such a delicious meal. There are so many things about this dish to fall in love with!
Grilled Steak Over Fried Egg and Beans
I love fun Mexican dishes and this ultra flavorful breakfast dish hits the spot. You start with Bush’s Black Bean Fiesta beans layered with a fried egg and perfectly seasoned thinly sliced breakfast steak. Hope you enjoy!
Try my Roasted Red Pepper Parmesan Baked Eggs too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Have you ever had a fried egg over beans? It’s delicious especially with thin slices of steak 🙂
Ancho Grilled Breakfast Steak Over Fried Egg and Beans
- 1/2 lb breakfast steak thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Ancho chili powder
- 1 large egg fried and seasoned
- 21 oz Black Bean Fiesta Bush's Grilling Beans 1 can
- Place steak, oil, salt, pepper and Ancho chili powder into a large zip top bag. Rub around to coat seasonings on steak. Let marinate for 30 minutes up to overnight.
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat. Place steaks onto grill and grill for 2 minutes per side, until cooked through. Steaks are very thin, so just take minutes to grill. Remove and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Place warm beans into a bowl and top with a fried egg and grilled breakfast steak. Serve immediately.