This Ancho Grilled Breakfast Steak Over Fried Egg and Beans is such a delicious meal. There are so many things about this dish to fall in love with!
Grilled Steak Over Fried Egg and Beans
I love fun Mexican dishes and this ultra flavorful breakfast dish hits the spot. You start with Bush’s Black Bean Fiesta beans layered with a fried egg and perfectly seasoned thinly sliced breakfast steak. Hope you enjoy!
Have you ever had a fried egg over beans? It’s delicious especially with thin slices of steak 🙂
Ancho Grilled Breakfast Steak Over Fried Egg and Beans
- 1/2 lb breakfast steak thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Ancho chili powder
- 1 large egg fried and seasoned
- 21 oz Black Bean Fiesta Bush's Grilling Beans 1 can
- Place steak, oil, salt, pepper and Ancho chili powder into a large zip top bag. Rub around to coat seasonings on steak. Let marinate for 30 minutes up to overnight.
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat. Place steaks onto grill and grill for 2 minutes per side, until cooked through. Steaks are very thin, so just take minutes to grill. Remove and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Place warm beans into a bowl and top with a fried egg and grilled breakfast steak. Serve immediately.