Is summer really about over?! Hard to believe isn’t it? With Labor Day this weekend, many of us will be firing up those grills. I’ve got a simple flavorful grilled chicken that everyone will be coming back for seconds. Be sure to check out the fun giveaway below the recipe from the nice folks at Bush’s Beans.
To prepare ahead, marinate your chicken the night before so it’s ready to go when you are ready to grill. Hope everyone has a fun-filled long weekend!
We like to serve this chicken recipe with Bush’s Sweet Mesquite Grillin’ Beans.
Garlic Peach Grilled Chicken
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup peach jam or preserves
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place chicken, peach jam, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper into a large zip top bag. Massage chicken with all ingredients to combine. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes up to overninght.
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat. Grill chicken 5-7 minutes per side, until cooked through. Let chicken rest for 10 minutes then serve with a side of Sweet Mesquite Bush’s Grillin’ Beans and your favorite vegetable.
Makes 4 Servings
The Prize includes:
*Cast Iron Skewers, set of 6
*LED Triple Grill Light
*Barbecue Basting Brush
*Bush’s Grillin’ Beans
How To enter…
Giveaway now closed. Congratulations to Susan, Entry #10 who has been notified as the winner. Please submit the name of a grilled chicken, steak or chops recipe and favorite flavor of BUSH’S Grillin’ Beans you’d serve with recipe along with a one sentence description of recipe or one sentence why you chose it (e.g., it is a recipe I’ve served at family cookouts for 10 years) The giveaway begins today Wednesday, August 29, 2012 and will end on Friday, August 31, 2012 at 6am PST and is open to all U.S. residents. One winner will be randomly selected via Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim prize.
Disclaimer: The cookout and giveaway are in partnership with Bush’s Beans. However my opinions, thoughts and photos are 100% my own.