Sharing a favorite ice cream recipe today! You’ll have ice cream in no time with my Homemade No Churn Peaches and Cream Ice Cream Recipe!
Ice Cream Recipe
This peach ice cream is about to be your new favorite treat! Summer is so fun to make and eat ice cream isn’t it?! I had so much fun making this no churn sweet peach style ice cream. I’m telling you, it could not be more simple to prepare. All you really need is a little patience to let it freeze overnight 🙂
Start by dicing some white flesh peaches and sautéing them with butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir and cook until the peaches are slightly softened.
Here’s your ingredient line up. Can you handle the difficulty? Not photographed: pure vanilla extract.
No Churn Ice Cream
Whip your heavy cream until whipped cream consistency. Should stand up on whisk.
Place sweetened condensed milk and vanilla into a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine.
In batches, fold in whipped cream.
Keep gently folding whipped cream in until combined.
Crush your graham crackers into the mixture. I like to keep some pieces larger for bigger pieces throughout ice cream.
Gently stir in peaches!
Pour ice cream mixture into any container you’d like. Make sure it is freezer safe. Cover it tightly with a lid or plastic wrap. Freeze overnight for best results.
Your patience pays off. Look at this gorgeous ice cream!! Creamy and delicious!
Yes please 🙂 Happy summer!
Homemade No Churn Peaches and Cream Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 large white flesh peaches diced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1/2 of 14 ounce can)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 sheets graham crackers coarsely crushed
- Place peaches, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon into a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir for 5 minutes, until peaches are softened and fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Place sweetened condensed milk and vanilla into a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine. Gently fold in whipped cream in batches until smooth and combined.
- Gently fold in peaches and graham crackers to combine. Transfer to temperature proof container and cover tightly. Freeze overnight, until ice cream is firm. Serve as desired.