Oct
2012

No-Bake Stuffed Cookie Dough Bites

Tags: , , , ,

Cookies

I LOVE love love this spin on my Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies but these are NO-Bake!!  Woohoo!

Edible cookie dough stuffed with all of your favorite goodies.  Let’s take a look, shall we?

Here are some of the goodies I chose to stuff inside my cookie dough bites, but use your favorites!  Anything goes.

You’ll start with my very simple no-bake cookie dough, recipe below.

Take your favorite treats and get ready to go.

I started with some parchment paper lining my counter top and placed 1 inch scoops of cookie dough on top.  With the tip of your finger, press centers to make space for your filling.

I chose to use some brownies that I cubed.

Place your brownie chunk right in the middle then add a touch more dough to enclose your bite.  Form into a ball shape.

Biscoff time!!  Biscoff was the messiest to work with, but just carefully roll it into a ball and you are good to go.

The Nutella was one of my favorite bites.

Fill them up!

Top with a touch more dough and form into a ball.

Oh my :)

Can’t wait for you to try these.  It’s a great recipe to make with the kids too.

Enjoy friends!

• Mini Oreo Cookies
  • Mini Butterfinger
  • Cubed Brownies
  • Nutella
  • Biscoff

Directions

1. Place butter and sugars into a stand or electric mixer. Beat on medium high for 2-3 minutes, until nice and creamy. Add vanilla, beating until well combined. Add flour, salt then chocolate chips, mixing until just combined. Place 1 inch scoops of dough onto a parchment lined counter top. With tip of finger press center of each dough making room for filling. Fill each cookie dough piece with your favorite filling then top with enough dough to cover the filling then form into a ball shape.
  2. Serve bites into a fun serving bowl and serve at room temperature.

Makes about 18 cookie dough bites

__________________________________

Have a great day!  Come back soon :)

Comments

I love a good no-bake cookie dough ball – fast, easy, and let’s face it, usually I want to make cookies just so I can snag some dough. They look delish, Jenny!

Erin says:

The Reese’s PB cup books look like they are smiling…. I would be too, if they were on my table! They look delicious!!

These look awesome Jenny! I can think of all kinds of combinations for these tasty treats!

Jackie T says:

It says 1 stick (1 tablespoons)?

Ah you are killing me, these look amazing!

Caley says:

Oh my gosh, how amazing! I have made some cookie dough truffles before, which are like this but without the fillings and then dipped in melted chocolate. I think I might combine the two recipes! I want some smiley-face Reese’s cups in my cookie dough truffles! :D

So simple, and such a great idea!

This. is. phenomenal. Good thing it’s comfy sweatpants season!!

I love these! They are so simple to make yet look delicious. I cannot wait to make these!

JulieD says:

Holy moly…I’m in love!! This looks amazing, Jenny!

Cindy Ferguson says:

Jenny, these look so yummy! Thanks for the recipe!

I can’t wait to try making these! :)

This idea is scandalous.. That’s the word that came to mind.. In a very good way though :)

yummy, yummy and yummy. goodness gracious. making tonight!

I have four little words for you, sweet Jenny Flake…
    SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!

Stephanie says:

These look like so much fun to make! Too bad I don’t like raw cookie dough. Blasphemy, I know!

these have zero chance of lasting in our house…Nate will flip!

Loretta E says:

I just don’t know how you are able to make things look so darn amazing!

These no bake treats could defiantly be dangerous! But dangerous in a good way!

Dar says:

Holy yumminess! And no bake too! Headed to the store now!

I have to confess- there’s no way I could make these. Cookie dough is my favorite thing in the world but I totally lose control around this. I would LITERALLY eat this entire batch! Oh but it looks so good.

DROOOOOOOLING. I totally need one of each, for research purposes :) however I think I’d be partial to the Butterfinger or brownie-filled ones!

Errr ok, I skip diet today. This is more important. BTW, is that 1 tbs or 1 stick of butter?

GrammySharyn says:

Just read the recipe … how much butter??? It’s a little confusing. I love that there are no eggs – thus making it a “safe to eat” recipe. Will try it soon …. after the butter issue is figured out. Thanks

These are going to rock my face off and destroy my diet!

I want one of these so bad I could cry haha. Guess I’ll have to get my butt in the kitchen! Totally making the mini Reeses version :)

Christine Mlinek says:

omg, you are one naughty lady and I like it. This one will not last in my house either….. good thing I have neighborhood kids to pawn them off before I eat it all!

Lori says:

These look yummy!! I wonder if you drop the spoonfuls of the Nutella and Biscoff on a parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet, freeze, then stuff the cookies would work to make it less messy? This is a tip I came accross for stuffing Nutella in sugar cookies.

Laurie says:

Holy Shnikes! I just finished baking a variation of your Oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies (I cheated and used the Toll-house mini cookie dough squares and mini Oreos— just flatten the squares and stuff and bake) for my daughter’s high school. Normally, I use the regular recipe, but have no time tonight! I have to do 35 service hours and I usually bake for the various events there. Now this recipe is definitely going into my arsenal for my classroom’s weekly “cooking lesson”. I teach special ed. and my class is a K-2 grade multiple disabilities and my “next door neighbor’s” class is a K-1 Mentally retarded class. We get together every Friday and “cook” something (no ovens unless microwaves) and incorporate language and counting etc. into the activity. I think I know what we will be doing this Friday! I can always count on you for the best ideas! By the way, so glad that everything is doing great with your little one and your family! May he be a blessing always.

Oh my – you got that right! How easy are these to make! And they just look so appealing. Yum. I am so making these! I love the mini oreo ones. Man these are fantastic!

This is a WONDERFUL idea ! My daughter loves cookie’s mixture without cooking. She would love this recipe !

SUCH a cute dessert idea Jenny! I’d stuff mine with Rolos or biscoff! The dough is pretty much the only reason I make cookies too! :)

Wow these look amazing!! I think these will be on my Friday Favorites! :)

Stampinjul says:

Anything with chocolate chip cookie dough is aweseome! At college, on a night when several friends didn’t get asked to a dance, we ate cookie dough, drank Diet Coke and watched “Anne of Green Gables” all night (ahhhh Gilbert!)! Good memories!

In cookie dough heaven with these!!!! Wowza!

Jessica says:

I’m definitely going to have to save this one! I like recipes I can play with :-).

[...] shelving unit – I’ve never seen anything like it, with the chains!Favorite indulgence: No-Bake Stuffed Cookie Dough Bites. UMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m pretty sure these are outlawed in 19 states – good thing [...]

Courtney says:

Are you kidding me right now? These look so amazingly ridiculous.

wow this recipe could be dangerous!! :D

These look amazing!!! And there are so many possibilities of what you can stuff inside!

These look yummy and a lot of fun to make!

[...] No-Bake Stuffed Cookie Dough Bites (Picky Palate): So yeah, Jenny stuffed goodies inside egg-less cookie dough. I’m speechless, speechless! I can’t wait to make (or more accurately, to taste) these! Share this: Pin ItEmailPrintLike this:LikeBe the first to like this. [...]

Megan says:

Be still, my pregnant lady heart! A little part of me dies when I make cookies but can’t eat any of the raw dough on account of the little person on board. It felt like a long 9 months the first time around whenever I was baking. I am so excited to try this recipe! I don’t think I’ll even get to the point of forming cookies and stuffing them – I’m eating it right out of the bowl!

Jennifer says:

Wow– these are made and now sitting on my stove…I’ve had a couple and so has my husband. Next: Where should these be stored? Aaahhhhh. Edible cookie dough that I don’t have to think twice about! YUMM!

Lily says:

You know this is a great dessert to prepare since we don’t have any oven yet. Thanks!

I love how simple and delicious this recipe is. Cookie dough is already great, but through in all the other little yummy bites and Amazing! Pinned and tweeted!

Made these tonight because we were having my little niece stay with us for the weeknd – we all loved them!!