How fun is it strolling through the Christmas candy isle at the stores right now?! There are so many choices and I want to turn everything into a fun recipe, lol! I decided to take some of my favorite peppermint candies and go to work. I whipped up an irresistible no bake, no egg cookie dough ball if you will, that you dip your favorite treats in!
Let’s take a look
I used Andes Creme De Menthe baking chips and the Andes Peppermint Crunch mini bars. Oh baby, killer combo! I found those cute Peppermint Chips/sprinkles at Gelson’s Grocery store for those of you in CA. I’m sure other grocers carry them, if not check your favorite kitchen store.
Easy easy…cream your butter and sugars then stir in some vanilla please.
Add your dry ingredients then a touch of melted butter.
Add your Andes chips!
Unwrap 5 of these beauties.
Cut them up and add them to the bowl too
Roll that dough into a giant ball. How fabulous is this? Lol!
Time for that ball to go rolling with some peppermint chips.
Oh yah! Now, let’s dip.
These cute Andes bars were great….
The Candy Cane Oreos were REALLY fun too
Peppermint Crunch Cookie Dough Ball
- 1 stick/8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup Andes mint chips
- 5 Andes Peppermint Crunch pieces, chopped
- 1/4 cup Crushed Candy Cane pieces, chopped
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugars until well combined, a good 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla until combined then add flour and salt, stirring. Stir in melted butter then add Andes mint pieces. Stir until combined. Transfer dough to a piece of parchment paper. With hands, form a round ball with the dough and roll in candy cane pieces. Place on serving plate and dip your favorite sweets. Use the Peppermint Andes bars and Oreo Cookies
Makes 12-16 Servings
This post is in partnership with Gold Medal Flour, but opinions are my own.