Sharing a favorite edible cookie dough recipe today! My Peppermint Crunch Cookie Dough ball is the perfect no bake dessert for your upcoming Holiday Parties!
Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
How fun is it strolling through the Christmas candy isle at the stores right now?! There are so many choices and I want to turn everything into a fun recipe, lol! I decided to take some of my favorite peppermint candies and go to work. I whipped up an irresistible no bake, no egg cookie dough ball if you will, that you dip your favorite treats in! Let’s take a look 🙂
Try my Classic Edible Cookie Dough too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
I used Andes Creme De Menthe baking chips and the Andes Peppermint Crunch mini bars. Oh baby, killer combo! I found those cute Peppermint Chips/sprinkles at Gelson’s Grocery store for those of you in CA. I’m sure other grocers carry them, if not check your favorite kitchen store.
How To Make This No Bake Dessert
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugars until well combined, a good 2 minutes. Add in vanilla until combined then add flour and salt, stirring. Stir in melted butter then add Andes mint pieces. Stir until combined. Transfer dough to a piece of parchment paper. With hands, form a round ball with the dough and roll in candy cane pieces. Place on serving plate and dip your favorite sweets. Use the Peppermint Andes bars and Oreo Cookies
Easy easy…cream your butter and sugars then stir in some vanilla please.
Add your dry ingredients then a touch of melted butter.
Add your Andes chips!
Unwrap 5 of these beauties.
Cut them up and add them to the bowl too 🙂
Edible Cookie Dough
Roll that dough into a giant ball. How fabulous is this? Lol!
Time for that ball to go rolling with some peppermint chips.
Oh yah! Now, let’s dip.
These cute Andes bars were great….
The Candy Cane Oreos were REALLY fun too 🙂
Peppermint Crunch Cookie Dough Ball
- 1 stick/8 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup Andes mint chips
- 5 Andes Peppermint Crunch pieces chopped
- 1/4 cup Crushed Candy Cane pieces chopped
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugars until well combined, a good 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla until combined then add flour and salt, stirring. Stir in melted butter then add Andes mint pieces. Stir until combined. Transfer dough to a piece of parchment paper. With hands, form a round ball with the dough and roll in candy cane pieces. Place on serving plate and dip your favorite sweets. Use the Peppermint Andes bars and Oreo Cookies
What an absolutely fun idea! I am loving those Andes mints a little too much this year 🙂
Dipping seems…I don’t know — odd? to me. But I think these would be great rolled into smaller, individual truffle-sized servings, dipped in chocolate, and THEN sprinkled with the peppermint bits.
What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing :0)
About how many calories are in each cookie dough ball?
Oh goodness! How I love thee 😉
This sounds amazing! Such a great idea to add the peppermint flavors to cookie dough dip!
Sounds delicious!! I’m all about a yummy cookie ball!
This looks fun and yummy. I can’t wait to try this. I just picked up your book today (recieved a gift card to Barnes and Noble and treated myself!). I have a list of stuff I can’t wait to try right away! I enjoyed watching you on the cooking channel this weekend will the Pillsbury recipes.
I get absolutely giddy walking down ANY candy aisle..but the Christmas candy takes it to a whole other level. I Love it. And, I love this recipe..looks wonderful! :0
If I made this, I would eat it all myself!
That’s some serious peppermint fix right there! Every year my sister’s bug me to make a cheese ball. I wonder what they’d think of this!
This is so creative, Jenny, seriously. I know so many people who will love it!
Looks like pure awesomeness to me!! Perfect for a Christmas party!
Can’t wait to make this! Who would have thought of putting the two best things in the world together?! 🙂
a holiday treat that is bound to be a show-stopper! and for how easy it is, there really is no excuse not to wow your guests with this recipe! i love everything about it – no bake, cookie dough, the presentation, the peppermint! this is perfection for the holidays.
Chocolate chip cookie dough as a dip? I’m in!
This is such an amazing and different idea! I’ve never seen anything like this before and I can’t WAIT to try it! 🙂
That is such a fun idea!
Perfection!!! So cute and fun for a Christmas party.
Or, you know…for me to eat by myself.
I could totally get into this! I pick the Andes Mints for dipping!
Yummy! It almost looks too good to eat. Who knew it would be so easy!
Oh my goodness, are you kidding me?!?! I could eat this whole dang thing–dangerous!
Such a festive and fun holiday treat Jenny!
What a creation!!
How perfect for parties! I love the andes this time of year 🙂
I love cookie dough and chocolate chips and peppermint and the fact that this is no-bake and so eye catching with great flavors, it just screams holiday mood 🙂