Oreo Pumpkin No Bake Cheesecake
Tags: cheesecake, holiday, no bake, no bake cheesecake, thanksgiving
Sharing my Oreo Pumpkin No Bake Cheesecake today that is absolutely perfect for your upcoming Holiday gatherings! Minimal prep and delicious simple pie.
My no bake cheesecake is about to be the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving dessert table! Prepare my Oreo Pie Crust a day in advance then you’ll just need to chill the pie a few hours before enjoying. Everyone loves this simple no bake dessert!
Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming to Picky Palate!
How To Prepare This Simple Thanksgiving Dessert Recipe
When the Oreo Pie Crust is cooled, prepare each layer of no bake cheesecake filling. Simple ingredients, easy to pick up at the grocery store.
Add crushed Oreo Cookies to your pumpkin pie layer. We love this perfectly pumpkin flavored cheesecake!
Layer your no bake cheesecake layer on the bottom of the cookie crust.
Spread it evenly like so.
Layer your Oreo pumpkin pie layer on top.
Spread evenly like so. At this point, cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.
Before serving, add dollops of whipped cream around the pie and sprinkle with more crushed Oreo Cookies.
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4 ounces whipped cream I used cool whip, thawed
- 1 cup pumpkin puree such as Libby's
- 3.4 ounce package Instant Vanilla Pudding mix
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 4 Oreo Cookies crushed
- Whipped Cream
- Crushed Oreos
- Prepare Oreo Pie Crust according to Picky Palate recipe. Let cool completely.
- For cheesecake layer, place softened cream cheese, heavy cream and sugar into a medium mixing bowl, beat until well combined. Gently stir in whipped topping. Carefully spread over bottom of Oreo crust.
- For Oreo Pumpkin Layer, place pumpkin, pudding mix, heavy cream, cinnamon and nutmeg into a medium mixing bowl. Beat until well combined. I just use a spoon for reference. Stir in crushed Oreo Cookies. Spread over cheesecake layer. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. Before serving top with mounds of whipped cream and crushed Oreos.
Pin Oreo Pumpkin No Bake Cheesecake
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.