This simple pumpkin pie smoothie blends up in about 30 seconds and could not be more delicious.
Hope you are ready for pumpkin recipes because they are coming for you in full speed ahead! The boys and I got in the kitchen last week and whipped up the most delicious pumpkin pie smoothie with ingredients you are likely to have already stocked. Break out your favorite glasses and surprise the family with these simple to prepare treats.
Hope you enjoy!
Here’s your recipe line up. I used my Nature Box granola, but any of your favorite type of granola will do the trick.
We love our Blendtec, but any high powered blender will work great. Let’s start by adding the ice cubes into the blender.
Time for the almond milk. I prefer vanilla almond milk. Adds a little “extra” vanilla which is always a good idea.
Some ground cinnamon up next.
A few tablespoons of vanilla pudding mix. This is a secret ingredient that makes the smoothie thick and fabulous. You can however leave it out and still have a great smoothie.
Almost ready to blend!
A little splash of vanilla.
Some of your favorite granola.
Freshly grated nutmeg, mmm! Blend her up!
Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top and get ready to swoon
Simple Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granola of your choice. I used a vanilla macaroon granola
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender. Blend until well combined. Pour into your favorite glasses and sprinkle with additional cinnamon. Serve cold.
Makes 6 Servings
This post contains affiliate links.