This year I’ve been on a mission to create new Thanksgiving recipes. Today, I bring you Thanksgiving side…Ultimate Creamed Corn. We enjoyed this so much that we ate more than our fare share so you might want to double or triple the recipe for your guests 🙂
I am thrilled to share this decadent cream corn recipe that is perfect for every Thanksgiving table! Fresh corn kernels are sautéed in butter then cream cheese, milk, bacon and roasted red peppers are added for the most amazing creamy corn you will ever try.
Give this one a try, it does not disappoint 🙂
Let’s get started with adding the corn kernels to a buttered skillet.
Time for some fabulous cream cheese.
Add 4 ounces of cream cheese right to the hot buttered corn.
Look at that creamy skillet of goodness, nom nom nom!
Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Add your chopped roasted red peppers.
Crisped cooked bacon, chopped then give it a good stir.
Just as simple as that! Add milk as needed to thin as desired.
Ultimate Creamed Corn – Thanksgiving Recipes
Prep time: 20 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 35 min
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup almond milk or milk
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, crumbled bacon
- Melt butter into a 3 quart skillet over medium heat. Add corn, salt, pepper and cream cheese. Stir until cream cheese is melted. Stir in almond milk, roasted red peppers and bacon, stirring to combine. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes until hot. Add additional milk to thin if needed.
Makes 6 Servings