Looking for a fun new chocolate chip cookie?! Try my Hershey Kiss Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are great for sending as gifts to your family and friends this season!
If I had a dollar for every cookie I’ve made….that would be awesome, lol! You have to give my latest recipe a try. I found those adorable mini Hershey Kissses in the baking isle and knew they would make an awesome cookie. I also added a touch of peppermint for the perfect festive touch.
Break out your stand mixers and enjoy!
Anyone else LOVING these? They are the perfect size for cookies. Now I need to go find another bag at the grocery store
Start with 2 sticks of butter in your favorite stand mixer.
Brown sugar up next.
A touch of vanilla.
So the last couple months I have been loving my doTERRA essential oils. Mostly for helping prevent my family from getting sick this season/my boys asthma issues, but you can also use them in baking and cooking too. I added 3-4 drops of my peppermint oil right to the bowl and talk about the best flavor cookies ever! You can also use a splash of peppermint extract from your grocery store if you’d rather.
Dry ingredients up next.
I always love adding vanilla instant pudding mix to my cookie dough. You’ll love the texture it brings the cookies. Please note, you can leave this out if you don’t have it on hand
Mini Hershey Kiss time!
I added some white chips too. Add any chip you like.
Time for the oven.
Ahhh, ready to munch! Enjoy
Hershey Kiss Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 30 min
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3-4 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 bag Mini Hershey Kiss morsels
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars into a stand mixer until creamy. Add eggs, vanilla and peppermint oil or peppermint extract. Beat until well combined. Slowly add flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Beat until combined then add mini kisses and white chips. Beat until combined then with a cookie scoop, place dough 1 inch apart onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until baked through. Let cool for 15 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve room temperature.
Makes 3 dozen plus cookies
This post contains affiliate links