My Pink Velvet Strawberry and Chocolate Chunk Cookies are great for Valentine’s day or any day of the year!
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I’ve got an ultra simple cookie recipe for you today that is cute as can be!
Grab your favorite Strawberry Cake Mix and chances are you’ve got the rest of the ingredients right in your pantry.
Hope you have a great Valentine’s Day Weekend!
Combine your cake mix with some melted butter to start.
Add an egg and a few tablespoons of canola oil. Just about done!
My favorite part….bring on the chocolate chunks! I get the bloc of chocolate from Trader Joe’s. Use any chunk chocolate you can find
Scoop dough onto your baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
You get these lovely pink chocolaty chunky cookies when they cool!
Look at that chocolate!!
Enjoy friends!! xo
Pink Velvet Strawberry and Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 20 min
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 stick melted butter, unsalted
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Place cake mix, melted butter, egg and oil into a large mixing bowl or stand mixer. Mix until dough forms and is well combined. Stir in chocolate chunks.
- With a cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet 1 inch apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until baked through. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve room temperature or chilled.
Makes 2 dozen cookies
Find More Simple Festive Cake Mix Cookies below!