Treat yourself to my simple and delicious Red Tart Cherry Toasted Macaroon Oatmeal!
I am thrilled to be teaming up with Smucker’s® Pairings today! Simple and delicious way to enjoy Smucker’s fruitfully delicious combinations. Smuckers has the best fruit spreads around. So many flavors to choose from and so many combinations to enjoy!
Today I am sharing my Red Tart Cherry Toasted Macaroon Oatmeal. I’ve paired Smucker’s Orchard’s Finest Michigan Red Tart Cherry Preserves with some quick oatmeal, almond milk and a touch of brown sugar. We went nuts for this oatmeal that’s great for breakfast or brunch. I love that from start to finish it only takes about 15 minutes to prepare.
LOVE this Michigan Red Tart Cherry Preserves. So many fun options to pair with it. I also love pairing it with baked brie and crackers. To die for! Be sure to check out Smucker’s website for dozens of other pairing ideas.
The toasted coconut adds such a great texture to your oatmeal. Pour some shredded coconut into a large skillet over medium high heat. After about 2 minutes, stir and toast all sides until golden and beautiful. So good!
Use a spoon and swirl your Red Tart Cherry Preserves over your warm oatmeal. Talk about a treat! Healthy and delicious. Enjoy!
Red Tart Cherry Toasted Macaroon Oatmeal
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 5 min | Total time: 15 min
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup dry quick oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Orchard’s Finest Michigan Red Tart Cherry Preserves
- Preheat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add coconut; cook and stir for for 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook oats according to package directions. Once cooked, return to a simmer and stir in almond milk, brown sugar and salt. Stir to combine. Divide oatmeal into 4 serving bowls. Swirl in 1 tablespoon Red Tart Cherry Preserves and top with pinches of toasted Coconut.
Makes 4 Servings
This is a sponsored post for Smucker’s however thoughts and opinions are my own.