Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Cookies
Feb
2015

Tags: , , ,

My Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Chippers make the perfect sweet treat for any party!  Sweet, salty and peanut buttery delicious.
Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Chippers

Thrilled to partner with SKIPPY this today to create a fun Oscar inspired recipe with their Limited Edition Salted Caramel Peanut Butter.  Just the name alone had me drooling.  I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. Let me tell you, it did NOT disappoint.

My mom and I were baking together when I opened my new jar of Salted Caramel SKIPPY.  We both found a spoon to sample and quickly agreed it is amazing!  Not too sweet but just the right about of caramel to the already perfectly salty sweet peanut butter.  You are in for a treat!

Did I mention it makes the perfect party cookie?!  Obsessed with these!

Hope you enjoy!

Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Chippers

The star of my party cookies.  Creamy salty sweet.  All of my favorite things!

Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Chippers

Scoop out 1/2 cup of peanut butter to use for the cookies.

Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Chippers

Add your peanut butter and pudding to the mixing bowl.

Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Chippers

Add your chocolate chips.  I prefer the mini chocolate chips for the mini cookies.

Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Chippers

Add your egg then give a good stir to combine.

Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Chippers

Use a small or mini cookie scoop and place dough 1 inch apart.

Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Chippers

Use a fork to press a criss cross into each cookie.

Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Chippers

Perfect.  Ready to bake!  11-13 minutes at 350 degrees F.

Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Chippers

Dip cooled cookies halfway into melted chocolate.

Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Chippers

Place onto parchment paper.

Sprinkle time!

Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Chippers

Colorful, adorable and ready to party!

Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Chippers

Here you have Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Cookies.  Can’t wait for you to try these!!

Perfect for your upcoming Oscar parties or any party for that matter.  Enjoy 🙂

Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Chippers

Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party ChippersPrep time: 5 min | Cook time: 11 min | Total time: 16-20 min

Ingredients

• 1/2 cup Salted Caramel Skippy Peanut Butter Limited Edition
  • 3.4 ounce box Vanilla instant pudding mix
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
  • 1 cup chocolate melts
  • 1/4 cup sprinkles

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
  2. Place peanut butter, pudding mix, egg and chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. With a small cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet, placing 1 inch apart. With tines of a fork, press a criss cross into each cookie. Bake for 11-13 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before transferring.
  3. Melt chocolate melts in microwave safe bowl until creamy and smooth. Dip cooled cookies halfway into melted chocolate. Place on parchment paper and top with sprinkles. Let chocolate set up and serve.

Makes 16 Servings

This post is in partnership with SKIPPY, however thoughts and opinions are my own.

FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.

Comments

These are so cute!! I love the sprinkles on them! Perfect for Monday morning!

Naomi says:

My boys would love this and I love the fun sprinkle on these!

Now that’s how you do peanut butter cookies!!!

SALTED CARAMEL PEANUT BUTTER??? To of my favorite things, united in a single jar. Smitten!

WHAT! I gotta get my hands on some of this PB. Sounds amazing. These cookies look great. Love the sprinkles!

Woah! Salted Caramel Skippy PB, that sounds awesome!! These cookies are adorable, must try!

hard to pass up- these look delicious!

I need to get my hands on a jar of that pronto. Sounds heavenly 🙂

Salted Caramel Peanut Butter?!?! Are you kidding me?!?! I’m not sure if finding this will be the best thing ever or the worst because I won’t stop eating it! And these cookies are way too adorable!

Gaby says:

These are so cute! It’s not like you can ever go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter, but salted caramel peanut butter? Fantastic!!!

Nicole says:

Skippy is my favorite! I love that these cookies are dipped in chocolate AND nonpareils! So Fun.

Salted Caramel PEANUT BUTTER? YES!

Arlene says:

These look delicious!Where can I find that peanut butter? I can’t wait to bake these little beauties. 🙂

Alida says:

These cookies are adorable! And salted caramel peanut butter? Yes please!

Rachel says:

Holy YUM!! These sound amazing and look so cute!!!

Sues says:

Skippy is the only peanut butter I eat and I had NO idea they had a salted caramel version. OMG must find!! These cookies look adorable!

I love that spread so much!! These cookies are adorable.

Oh yum! We peanut butter cookies and I love the way you dressed them up!

jane says:

These look great! I checked several stores and can’t find the peanut butter, any guess where I can find it? I live in Minneapolis and I checked on Amazon, NO LUCK!!

Arlene says:

I asked the same question with no response. I’ve gone to a few stores, with no luck. And apparently I’m not the only one asking where to find this? Guess we’ll never know…

ugh, these look awesome! that salted caramel peanut butter looks like pure perfection!!

Medeja says:

These cookies look and sound so yummy!

Yes to peanut butter. Yes to chocolate. And, yes to sprinkles! Love this recipe. Pinned.

marla says:

I’d love a dozen of these cookies stat!

Ellie says:

These look so delicious! Thanks for sharing!

Matea says:

These are definitely party cookies! Yum! 🙂

Terry says:

I went to skippy product locator and the salted caramel was not available within 100 miles if Phoenix, Denver or Minneapolis. Where in earth did you find it. Looking for a product that doesn’t seem to be available. HELP

I definitely need to try out Skippy’s salted caramel peanut butter. These cookies are pretty awesome.

Deborah says:

I am seriously running to the store tomorrow to buy this peanut butter. I need these cookies (and a jar of that pb and a spoon) in my life asap!!

Linda R says:

According to the Skippy website Locator there isn’t any of this Salted Caramel Peatnut Butter within a 100 mile radius of Eugene, Oregon. Any idea when Skippy plans distribution?

[…] Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Party Chippers […]

maricor says:

What is the replacement to the vanilla pudding mix?

[…] I decided to add some cookies into the mix.  I’ve been drooling over this recipe from Picky Palate for days and even hunted through four different groceries to find the elusive Skippy Salted […]

Emily says:

Jenny, my dear, I simply love your blog. Coincidentally, I’m pretty sure I went to junior high and high school with your husband. Anyhoo, I have searched every grocery store in my area to find this magical peanut butter. Where did you find it? Did they ship it straight to you as a sneak peak before releasing it to the public? I’ve been thinking of these cookies ever since you posted them and hope you can tell me more about this ellusive product. It seems many of us are clamoring for it!