So excited to share these peanut butter cookies I call, Peanut Butter Party Chippers! Easy peanut butter cookies that taste like a million bucks. You’re going to love these!
Making peanut butter cookies are some of my very favorite cookies to make! These are simple to make and perfectly peanut butter-sweet. Grab your favorite sprinkles and have a blast decorate these fun party perfect cookies.
Hope you enjoy! Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to the blog!
Thrilled to partner with SKIPPY for a fun new cookie recipe!
How To Make Peanut Butter Cookies
Scoop out 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter to use for the cookies.
Add your peanut butter and pudding to the mixing bowl.
Add your chocolate chips. I prefer the mini chocolate chips for the mini cookies.
Add your egg then give a good stir to combine.
Use a small or mini cookie scoop and place dough 1 inch apart.
Use a fork to press a criss cross into each cookie.
Perfect. Ready to bake! 11-13 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Dip cooled cookies halfway into melted chocolate. I like to use Ghirardelli melting wafers. They work perfectly.
Place onto parchment paper.
Colorful, adorable and ready to party!
Here you have Peanut Butter Party Chippers. Can’t wait for you to try these!!
Perfect for your upcoming parties. Enjoy 🙂
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy Peanut Butter
- 3.4 ounce box Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate melts
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- Place peanut butter, pudding mix, egg and chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. With a small cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet, placing 1 inch apart. With tines of a fork, press a criss cross into each cookie. Bake for 11-13 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before transferring.
- Melt chocolate melts in microwave safe bowl until creamy and smooth. Dip cooled cookies halfway into melted chocolate. Place on parchment paper and top with sprinkles. Let chocolate set up and serve.
Disclaimer: This post was in partnership with SKIPPY in 2015. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin Peanut Butter Party Chippers