Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Sep
2015

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girls Trip

Sponsored, Travel | Tags:

Thrilled to share my Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl’s Trip with you today. The hotel, the food, the shows, the shopping….when can I go back?

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

Top Row left: Lauren, Shawn, Shelly and Amanda.  Bottom Row left: Kristan, Angie, Stephanie and Jenny.

Last weekend was pretty epic.  The Four Seasons, Las Vegas, these amazing girls, THE FOOD, the shopping, shows…so many great memories it’s hard to know where to even begin!

Photo via Four Seasons

Since Las Vegas isn’t horribly far from Arizona I decided to drive since I had all of our gift bags, seemed like an easier option.  It was like a breath of fresh air pulling up to this gorgeous driveway.  Sure didn’t feel like the crazy Vegas strip 🙂

Photo via Four Seasons

Our rooms were beautiful!  Here’s a great photo from the Four Seasons, Las Vegas website.

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

We had these beautiful chocolate drizzled cake pops waiting for us with a personalized card.  Love!

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

So many amazing brands sent us goodies to enjoy for our weekend.  In the photo here are Tieks, Petunia Pickle Bottom and P.J. Salvage.

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

Obsessed with our matching jewelry from Lulu Frost, Loren Hope and Miranda Frye!  Matchers!

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

For the love of Tieks!  By far my favorite travel shoe.  Look at all of our fun colors!  Yay for Tieks.

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

So in love with my Petunia Pickle Bottom Tote.  I use them for daily errands not to mention it’s my favorite pool bag!  How adorable are these Woven Pear socks?  Obsessed with my new MZ Wallace bag too.  Felt so spoiled!

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

Amanda and I ready for our first day in Vegas!  It’s always so fun when we get together 🙂

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

We headed for breakfast at Hash House a Go Go at the LINQ Hotel….is this real life?!  Their portions aren’t ginormous or anything.  Lol!

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

After breakfast we had a major shopping day at Fashion Show Mall.  Huge thanks to Sabra Hummus and Fashion Show Mall for the gift cards!

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

Quick snacks from The Burger Bar in Mandalay Bay Hotel.  AMAZING french fries and shakes!

So….this happened!

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

Friday night was so much fun.  Sang and danced the whole night to all of our favorites from Britney.  The show was awesome!

Photo via Four Seasons

The next morning we had brunch at Four Season’s Veranda.  How amazing is their outside patio area.

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

Here’s a shot of one of my many plates, lol!  The custom doughnuts, pastries, fruit…all of it.  Gimme!

Photo via Four Seasons

After breakfast, we spend the next couple hours at The Four Seasons gorgeous pool.

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

We even had our own private cabana.  Heaven.

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

You know we ordered poolside nachos and french fries, lol!  Yes, these were amazing!

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

Later that afternoon we did some souvenir shopping for the kids at New York New York Hotel.  Kristan and I with our fun MZ Wallace Bags.  Ours are the large Sutton bags in clay and Magnet.

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

Our fun MZ Wallace Bags!  These colors!

Giant cookies from Hershey’s Chocolate World in New York New York Hotel 🙂

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

Later that afternoon, it was back to Four Seasons for small plates and drinks at PRESS.  We had so much fun munching on these fabulous plates together.  It was all just as amazing as it looked!

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

Later that night, before going to “O” Cirque du Soleil, we did a little shopping at the Bellagio.  Stephanie and I with our Chanel bags 🙂

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

Ready for the show to start!  We loved it.

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

After the show we had a massive dessert party with Retro Bakery goodies.  Her cupcakes and cookies are like no other!  So fun!

PJ/dessert party in our matching P.J. Salvage Jelly Bean flannels 🙂

Four Seasons Las Vegas Girl's Trip

I almost shed a tear having to leave the beautiful Four Seasons Las, Vegas.  The service is impeccable and you are in your own little oasis that feels nothing like your typical Las Vegas strip hotel.  I can hardly wait to visit again.

Huge thanks to these amazing brands who made our trip so special: Four Seasons Las Vegas, Sabra Hummus, Petunia Pickle Bottom, MZ Wallace, Tieks, Lulu Frost, Loren Hope, Miranda Frye Jewelry, Minted.com, Tokyo Milk, Hello Apparel, Bella Cotton Candy Maker, P.J. Salvage, KitchenAid, Retro Bakery, Tillamook, Nestle, Planters, Bon Apetit Pizza and Martha White.

FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.

Comments

Looked like such a FUN trip!! I had a blast following along. The britney spears concert <3 omg I wish i could've gone!!

Liz S. says:

Such a spectacular Vegas trip! And the Chanel visit/purchase = the best 🙂

I love Vegas so much anyways- but that trip looked AMAZING! so fun!

Patty K says:

What a fun trip! Vegas is one of our favorite places to visit…we visit a few times a year!

What a fun trip! If you need a brunette friend to go along next time I enthusiastically volunteer 🙂

Definitely looks and sounds like you girls had the ultimate trip, how fun! Four Seasons are always amazing!

Tracey A says:

You gals are adorable!

Sues says:

This makes me want to plan another trip to Vegas ASAP! Because I need all that food in my life… And Britney!

Ahhh!!! I’m hoping to take my hubby to Vegas for his 40th next year. The Four Seasons looks like the ultimate option!! SO JEALOUS you saw Britney!!!!! Thanks for letting me follow along the fun on SnapChat!!

Could this trip be any more fun (and could you girls be any cuter)?! I don’t think so. What a perfect girl’s trip!

How do you top a trip like this? Haven’t been to Vegas in a few years, and now reminded I need to go back!

Rachelle says:

Holy sweets! This made Vegas looks sinful in all the right ways. 😉

I seriously need to hit some of those places. The Hash House food looks amazing. And then you had to throw all those sweet treats in to make my mouth water even further. Looks like you ladies had a blast!

Deborah says:

You all seriously have made me want to take a weekend down in Vegas! So fun!

Emily says:

So fun! We moved to Vegas a year ago from MA and will have to check out some of these places! Hash-House is delicious- such HUGE portions! And Retro is our local bakery- the owners kid goes to the same school as my son 🙂 Glad you had fun in my new hometown!

Sally says:

What a wonderful trip!! It looks like y’all had a fabulous time and now I have some wonderful recommendations for dining, shopping and a hotel. I LOVE Cirque du Soleil, aren’t the shows the best!!?? Thank you.
    I have to tell you, I read through all of the blogs regarding this trip because my nieces and I are planning a trip to Las Vegas and I’ve been making notes and I really appreciate that most of you gave a very nice thank you and full credit to all of the vendors who donated items for y’all to enjoy. I know they didn’t have to do that, but I know it makes them feel good when the recipients are gracious enough to thank them and give them credit. It really encourages me to want to support such a generous company. Some bloggers don’t offer a disclosure and I never know if they want to take credit or just overlook the kindness of the vendors.
    Y’all make me want to run right out and buy a few of the items and believe me, there will be a few of these on my Christmas list!!! Some of them I’ve never heard of, but when I visited their websites I found several items I’ve fallen in love with that I want for my travels!!
    I love your blog!!! Keep the wonderful posts coming!!

Susan H. says:

Thanks for sharing. Looks so fun. You girls are so blessed. I want to figure out how to start a food, travel blog and get all these perks. Love seeing all the adventures.

Lori says:

What a fun trip!

How does one get companies to donate/sponsor gift bag items? I am starting to plan a girls weekend for my sister in laws and would love to have a gift bag for them, but I myself cannot afford to put that many together!

Looks like you girls have so much fun together. There is not much better than having a group of great girlfriends to hang out with. I am planning a fun girls trip to Portland and I was wondering how you get fun gift bags too!

Jerry says:

Wow, what a great trip. A trip like this even makes a guy like me jealous. These kind of trips take an incredible amount of planning. I just saw an add for a trip planning service, a type of concierge service, that will plan a trip for you including activities etc…based on your preferences.