You’ve got to make this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, it’s got all of your favorite flavors in one fantastic loaf!
Fall baking is the best, isn’t it?! The aromas in the house are like no other. I developed a pumpkin banana bread recipe that is so soft and chocolaty it’s hard to resist!
Hope you all enjoy 🙂
Try chilling the loaf. So yummy cold with a glass of milk.
Makes a great gift for family and friends for the holidays too. Wrap in some nice cellophane and a bow and you’ve got yourself a beautiful homemade gift.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 1 hour | Total time: 1 hour 10 min
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large overripe bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a large bread pan with cooking spray.
- Place butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined then add bananas, eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined then add pumpkin, stirring well. Add flour, baking soda and chocolate chips, stirring to combine. Transfer batter to pan spreading evenly. Bake for 1 hour, or until baked though.
- Let cool completely before transferring and cutting into slices.
Makes 12 Servings
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.