These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies are packed full of the best combination there is. Prepare your tastebuds for a treat!
Thrilled to partner with Karo® Corn Syrup to bring you these decadent cookies perfect for surprising your loved ones for Valentine’s Day. Seriously a chocolate lover’s dream. With just a hint of peanut butter and chocolate chunks throughout, these are going to become a new favorite in your home!
You’ll use Karo® Dark Corn Syrup for these cookies. So fun using Karo® Syrup all year round. You may be familiar with Karo as a key ingredient in Pecan Pie, but there’s plenty of fun ways to use Karo® Syrup all year round. It gives a dreamy chewy texture to cookies, and gives the perfect sweetness that allows the chocolate and peanut butter to really stand out. Try adding some of your favorite chocolate chips, candies and nuts to personalize your own batch. Have fun with it. Baking is my favorite way to show how much you care for someone, so bake a little extra for your loved ones.
You’ll start by creaming your butter, brown sugar and Karo® Dark Corn Syrup.
Add your creamy peanut butter.
Mix until well combined.
Mix in your eggs.
Add your dry ingredients next.
Add in your cocoa powder.
How amazing does this look?
After the cookies have baked and cooled, drizzle with white chocolate melts. Hope you enjoy!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 12 min | Total time: 22 min
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Karo® Dark Corn Syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate chunks
- 1 cup melted white chocolate melts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, peanut butter, eggs, corn syrup and vanilla in large mixer bowl until well blended. Gradually beat in flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder. Stir in chocolates.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Lightly press down with the heel of your hand. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until cookies are set but still soft. Cool on pans for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove to rack to cool completely. Drizzle white chocolate candy melts over tops of cookies.
Makes 2 dozen Servings
Recipe inspired by Double Chocolate Cookies, Karo® Syrup
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Karo® Corn Syrup. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.