Sharing one of my favorite chocolate cookies today! These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies are packed full of the best combination there is. Prepare your tastebuds for a treat!
Baking cookies is one of my favorite hobbies, I could create new varieties everyday! These chocolate cookies with peanut butter and chocolate chunks are irresistible.
Try my Perfect M and M Cookies too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration!
Thrilled to partner with Karo® Corn Syrup to bring you these decadent cookies perfect for surprising your loved ones for Valentine’s Day. Seriously a chocolate lover’s dream. With just a hint of peanut butter and chocolate chunks throughout, these are going to become a new favorite in your home!
You’ll start by creaming your butter, brown sugar and Karo® Dark Corn Syrup.
Add your creamy peanut butter. Mix until well combined then add eggs.
Add your dry ingredients next.
Add in your cocoa powder.
How amazing does this look?
Chocolate Cookie Recipe
After the cookies have baked and cooled, drizzle with white chocolate melts. Hope you enjoy!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Karo® Dark Corn Syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate chunks
- 1 cup melted white chocolate melts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, peanut butter, eggs, corn syrup and vanilla in large mixer bowl until well blended. Gradually beat in flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder. Stir in chocolates.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Lightly press down with the heel of your hand. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until cookies are set but still soft.
- Cool on pans for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove to rack to cool completely. Drizzle white chocolate candy melts over tops of cookies.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Karo® Corn Syrup. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.