My Peanut Butter Oreo Banana Bread is such a treat not to be missed! Next time you have ripe bananas, be sure to try this one!
Banana bread is such a treat to have to munch on. This dessert style banana bread is packed with Oreo Cookie Chunks and peanut butter swirls. Talk about my favorite flavors ever! When you stir in your peanut butter, make sure to gently fold it in, that way you get those gorgeous swirls throughout.
Hope you enjoy.
Just out of the oven. Definitely the hardest part is waiting for the bread to cool. Right?
Break out your Oreo Cookies, you’ll need about 6 full cookies for this loaf.
Be sure to try your bread chilled in the refrigerator. Oh my goodness, sinful. Enjoy friends!
Peanut Butter Oreo Banana Bread
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 60 min | Total time: 1 hour 10 min
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softenend
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 Oreo Cookies, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugar into medium bowl and stir until combined. Add egg, vanilla and peanut butter, mixing until well combined. Add buttermilk, bananas, flour, baking soda, salt and Oreo Cookies. Stir to combine and transfer to prepared bread pan. Bake for 60 minutes, or until baked through. Remove and let cool completely before slicing.
Makes 10-12 Servings
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.