These Gooey Almond Cookie S’mores Bars make the perfect sweet summer treat!
Summer baking is so much fun and s’mores ingredients are some of our favorites. Sugar cookie dough layered with graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows. These are great for bringing to parties to treat your family and friends. With just a few ingredients you’ll have this dessert prepared in no time.
S’mores ingredients are some of my very favorite. What a pleasure partnering with Fisher Nuts to bring you a new family fun recipe to treat your guests. I choose to work with Fisher nuts because it is one of the only brands of recipe nuts entirely without preservatives. With just a few simple ingredients, you’ll have this dessert ready in no time.
Add Fisher Sliced Almonds to your sugar cookie dough. Mix until combined.
Press half of the dough into your prepared baking dish.
Top with 6 whole graham crackers.
Unwrap 6 chocolate bars.
Top chocolate over graham crackers.
Top with mini marshmallows.
Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over top.
Top with remaining cookie dough, now it’s time to bake!
Drizzle cooled bars with melted chocolate and crushed almonds.
Gooey Almond Cookie S’mores Bars
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 45 min | Total time: 55 min
- 1/2 cup Fisher Nuts Sliced Almonds
- 2 pounds sugar cookie dough
- 6 whole graham crackers
- 6 chocolate bars
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- 1/4 cup Fisher Nuts Sliced Almonds
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. and line a 9×13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix almonds and cookie dough until combined. Press half of dough into bottom of baking dish. Top with graham crackers, chocolate, mini marshmallows and drizzle with sweetened condensed milk. Top with remaining dough and bake for 40-45 minutes, until baked through. Let cool completely. Cut into squares and drizzle with melted chocolate. Top with sliced almonds, let chocolate set and serve.
Makes 12 Servings
Be sure to enter to win this fun Giveaway over $450 of products from Crate & Barrel and Sur La Table! Just leave a comment below telling us your all time favorite place to vacation in the summer to be entered to win! Contest ends Thursday June 14th 9am. Winner will be emailed and have 24 hours to respond to claim prize. Good luck!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fisher. The opinions and text are all mine.
PIN FOR LATER 🙂
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.