My 4 Layer Cookie Bars are so much fun and get a huge reaction from your guests!
Have you ever had 4 layers of cookie dough, baked and cut into squares? Well, you are about to be talked into it! These cookie bars are so much fun to bring to parties and gatherings with family and friends. Simple to prepare and fun to eat. Win!
Watch my latest recipe video, a little step by step on how these bars come together. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube page for new recipe videos this year. Hope you enjoy these fun bars!
4 Layer Cookie Bars
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 45 min | Total time: 1 hour
- 21 ounce package sugar cookie mix, I used Betty Crocker
- 17.5 ounce package chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 17.5 ounce package chocolate chip cookie mix
- 17.5 ounce package peanut butter cookie mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Prepare each cookie dough mix according to package direction in separate bowls. With a cookie scoop, start with the sugar cookie dough as the first layer. Scoop dough into bottom of dish then with greased hands, press down evenly. Scoop chocolate cookie dough over sugar cookie dough, press gently and evenly. Proceed with chocolate chip cookie dough then peanut butter cookie dough pressing gently and evenly. Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until baked through. Remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting into squares.
- You many also use your favorite homemade cookie dough for each layer.
Makes 16 Servings
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.