These Pumpkin Pecan Buttermilk Pancakes are perfect for Fall Baking and make the whole family so happy!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Stevia In The Raw® to bring you this perfect for Fall baking pumpkin pancake recipe! One of our favorite family recipes to make on the weekends is homemade pancakes. With Fall in the air, it’s time to break out our favorite ingredients including pumpkin! I whipped up a gorgeous fluffy pancake recipe for your family today that has those Fall favorite ingredients. Enjoy!
Stevia In The Raw® is a zero-calorie sweetener, perfect for any baking and cooking needs, especially this baking season that is upon us. It contains an extract from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant. Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag measures cup for cup with sugar so it can easily be used in any of your favorite recipes to reduce sugar and calories – no conversion from sugar to Stevia In The Raw® necessary.
When baking with Stevia In The Raw®, it is recommended to only replace half the sugar a recipe calls for in order to achieve the proper browning, rising, and caramelizing that only sugar can provide. More than 700 calories are saved for every cup of sugar that is swapped out for Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag.
This pancake recipe could not be more simple to prepare. It’s done in one bowl and you can add the ingredients in any order you’d like. I started with some of the dry ingredients and you’ll also need 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
Buttermilk up next.
An egg, some ground cinnamon and coarsely chopped pecans.
1 1/2 teaspoons of Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag and 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar. Stir to combine and cook on hot skillet until cooked through both sides.
Stack pancakes, dust with powdered sugar and serve with pure maple syrup.
Pumpkin, cinnamon, pecans…doesn’t get much better than this. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Pecan Buttermilk Pancakes
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 25 min
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar for dusting
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- In no particular order, place flour, baking soda, salt, Stevia In The Raw®, sugar, pumpkin puree, buttermilk, egg, cinnamon and pecans into a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spoon about 1/4 cup pancake batter into hot pan forming a round. Cook both sides until cooked through and browned. Remove and continue until all batter is used.
- Dust pancakes with powdered sugar and serve with pure maple syrup.
Makes 6-8 Servings
Disclosure: This post is in partnership with Stevia In The Raw® however thoughts are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.