These Garlic Lime Taco Grilled Chicken Drumsticks are the perfect summer dinner recipe. Simple and full of great flavor!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you new quick and simple dinner ideas! These chicken drumsticks could not be more simple to prepare and have a zesty taco glaze like coating. With just a few ingredients, you are on your way to an awesome grilled dinner!
I used Old El Paso’s Original Taco Seasoning Mix, fresh lime juice and minced garlic to season the drumsticks.
Place your drumsticks into a large zip top bag.
Pour in your lime juice.
1 packet of taco seasoning. Close bag and massage all seasoning over the chicken.
They’ll look something like this.
Place your drumsticks onto a hot grill. Indoor or outdoor grill is just fine.
Grill each side about 4-5 minutes.
You’ll get those nice grill marks 🙂
Remove from grill and serve them warm.
Garlic Lime Taco Grilled Chicken Drumsticks
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 15 min
- 1 pound Chicken drumsticks,4-5 pieces
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 packet Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat.
- Place chicken, lime juice, garlic, taco seasoning and olive oil into a large zip top bag. Close bag and massage chicken to combine all ingredients.
- Place chicken drumsticks onto hot grill and cook 4-5 minutes each side, until chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and serve warm.
Makes about 4-5 drumsticks
This post is in partnership with Old El Paso, however thoughts are my own.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.