Bean and Cheese Burrito Cups – Easy Appetizers
Sharing one of my favorite easy appetizers today! My Bean and Cheese Burrito Cups make the perfect game day appetizer or any day appetizer for that matter. With only 4 ingredients, they’ll be ready for your guests in no time!
So excited to share one of the recipes from my Cookbook with you today. My four ingredient Bean and Cheese Burrito Cups are one of my boys favorite appetizers ever. They are so simple to prepare it’s not even funny. I simplified the recipe in my book to only 4 ingredients. Can’t get better than that! Hope you can enjoy these fun appetizers for game day or your upcoming parties!
Try to find this Simply Rustic French Bread from Pillsbury. It’s my favorite.
Unroll from can and cut into 1 inch slices.
Once they are cut, press then out slightly to get ready for the cupcake pan.
Press into your cupcake cups and get ready for the filling.
Stir the refried beans to soften.
Mix your favorite salsa brand into the refried beans. I love the Chipotle Salsa from Trader Joe’s.
Scoop about 2 tablespoons bean mixture into the dough cups.
Like so 🙂
Top each with a pinch of cheese and bake for about 15 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!!
How To Serve Bean and Cheese Burrito Cups
- These little cups are the perfect appetizers for parties. They’re great warm and not bad room temperature. Serve with your favorite taco ingredients such as shredded lettuce, cheese, salsa, sour cream etc.
- 15 ounces refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa use your favorite
- 1 roll/can Pillsbury Simply French Bread Loaf
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place beans and salsa into a mixing bowl, mix to combine.
- Unroll French Bread loaf from can and cut into 1 inch pieces, about 10 or 11 slices. Press each slice into cupcake tin cups that have been sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Press dough into bottom and up sides of cups. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of bean mixture into cups. Top with pinches of shredded cheese. Bake for about 15 minutes, until bread is golden and cheese melted. Remove and let cool slightly before removing. Serve warm.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.