I always love quick and simple dinner ideas. Those of you who have been following my blog know that by now 🙂
This dinner is great for summer because there’s no turning the oven on, just stovetop cookin’. With a few simple ingredients, and about 30 minutes, you’ve got a pasta that is full of great flavor. This pasta is great topped with chicken too.
Enjoy and happy summer!
Add your garlic, spinach and broccolini to a nice big dutch oven pot with olive oil. Saute until spinach is wilted.
Add your artichoke hearts and seasonings!
Add your cooked pasta back to the pot and dinner is done!
Broccolini, Spinach and Garlic Pasta
- 1/2 pound dry small pasta noodles
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 5 ounce package fresh baby spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1/2 pound broccolini, steamed until fork tender
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil for additional drizzling
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large dutch oven or pot over medium heat. Saute garlic and spinach for a few minutes, until spinach is wilted. Add broccolini, artichoke, cooked pasta, Parmesan Cheese, salt, pepper, garlic salt and additional olive oil. Stir to combine and reduce heat to low. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 Servings
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.