These Brownie Covered Oreos are such a delicious Oreo cookie recipe that’s perfect for your Holiday baking! They’re so good, you’ll want to make them all year round!
Brownie Covered Oreos
My Brownie Covered Oreos are such a treat and a favorite Oreo Cookie Recipe! Christmas Cookies are so much fun to bake for family and friends!
To help the you in the kitchen this Holiday Season I have whipped up an ULTRA simple Christmas cookie that is not only the cutest little thing I’ve seen but is absolutely delicious! I mean come on, can’t you just imagine how good oreos wrapped in fudgy brownies are? Well lucky for you this recipe only involves a couple ingredients and is done in record time!
These will be so cute on any Christmas plate or cookie exchange, have fun and enjoy!!
Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to the blog!
What Makes a Good Christmas Cookie Recipe?
Christmas Cookie Recipes should be decadent, thoughtful, a bit fancy, colorful and perfect for gift giving to family and friends. These fit the bill perfectly!
How To Make Brownie Covered Oreos
Here’s your line up. Don’t worry if you can’t find the Holiday Oreos, any Oreo variety will do 🙂 Please note, I currently use Ghirardelli white melts found in the baking isle of your grocery store.
Whip up your brownie mix….
Time to dip! Yes, your hands will get messy….the more for you to lick 🙂
Place your dipped Oreos in muffin tins that have been sprayed with cooking spray. Non-stick is best.
Drizzle with white chocolate, sprinkle and you get these little cuties! Wait until you take a bite, the Oreo gets kind of cake like…mmmm!
Tips For Perfect Christmas Cookies
*Use any flavor Oreo Cookie you’d like. The Holiday variety has a red center that looks amazing when cut in the middle.
*Use a non-stick muffin tin for best results. Much easier to remove after baked.
*Ghirardelli makes awesome white melts that microwave beautifully and makes drizzling over top a breeze.
*Store leftovers in an airtight container for 3-4 days room temperature or 5-6 days chilled.
*Note, Oreos get cake like when baked. They do not stay crunchy 🙂
Brownie Covered Oreos
- 1 Brownie mix or use your own brownie recipe
- 1 package Oreos I used the Holiday Oreos
- White chocolate melted for drizzle
- White nonpariels Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Leave in mixing bowl. Dip Oreos in brownie batter then place in bottom of a non-stick muffin pan that has been generously sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until brownies are cooked through, doesn't take long.
- As soon as you remove the brownies from oven, take a plastic knife and run along edges, this is VERY important so the brownies come out nicely from muffin pan. Let cool for 5 minutes, remove drizzle with melted white chocolate.